Neko Scenarios. - Derby Harrington X Neko!Reader (18+)

Derby's POV

"You finished homeworkright away, Y/N? Youre quick..." I pet Y/N's head.

"Yup, Earnest helped me again." She wags her tail while walking back home with me. "Gary kept fiddling with my tail again..." I tell Derby.

"Did you attack him?"

"Mhm." Her ear twitches. "No one fucks around with my tail like that. Asshole."

"I wish I couldve been there to witness it myself."

"You shouldve seen me, Derby! I scratched him and left his arms with cuts as long as his scar on his right eye!" She jumps.

"I shouldve, babe." I stroke her head again and hear her purr softly.

Time Skip...

"Y/N you should eat something." I look at her bony stomach worryingly.

"But Derrrrby, we're out of tunaaaa." She yowls/whines.

I sigh. "I have leftover chicken in the fridge if you wmma help me with it."

"Chicken?!" She bolts up from the couch and perks her ears up. I laugh and go to the kitchen to open the fridge and pull out cold leftover chicken.

"Lemme see!" She jumps on my back and puts one of her hands in my shoulder, squeezing it and making me groan softly. She stares at the chicken 

"Oops."

"Let me heat it up first."

"Awww."

"Dont worry itll be a fee seconds." I put the chicken in the microwave.

30 seconds later...

"Its done." She gets up from my lap and jumps around while hearing the microwave beep.

Your POV

"Alright alright I got it." Derby gets up from the couch and sets me down on it by holding my waist and sitting me down.

He came back with a glass plate and set it down in front of me like a baby.

"Youre getting thinner babe." Derby kisses me.

"Am I not allowed to be that way?" I furrow my eyebrows at him for a second.

"Youre not allowed to starve to death...kitten..." He blushes. I blushed instantly.

We went and watched TV while eating and felt Derby pet my head, my back and occasionally scratch my chin. I lay on his lap almost falling asleep to his petting, he must love petting me this much.

After eating and watching TV, I yawned and got up, stretching and flicking my tail quickly.

"Adorable." Derby kisses me.

"Nya?" I blush. "What're you saying?"

"You know exactly what..." He strokes my tail.

I perked my ears up then dropped them slightly...

"N-Nya~ D-Derby, stop~" I moan weakly.

I looked at him to see him pink on the face. "What did you..." He almost stutters.

"Don't pet my tail like that~" I droop my ears from pleasure.

(18+ !Ɩɛɱơŋ ῳąཞŋıŋɠ! 18+)

"You mean like this...?~" He strokes my tail faster.

"Haahh~ N-Nya..!~" I shut my eyes and moan out loud.

He kept this up and attacked my neck like an animal, leaving red and purple spots. I growled from him teasing me this way from my tail, so I grinded on him and kissing him sloppily. Occasionally, I tugged his hair and hear him moan or whimper.

"Y/N, I need you now...~" Derby grunts after pulling away from the kiss with his mouth remaining millimeters away from mine. He eventually let go of my tail to give me a chance to let me do the work.

I pulled his pants down with his boxers only to reveal his shaft.

"You're really big, Derby..." I move his shaft from the tip, hearing him groan in his typical low voice.

"Just do it already...~" He pants softly and gulping. I obeyed him and began to suck on his tip slowly, hearing him moan and grip onto the couch. He shut his eyes tightly while moaning louder as I moved my head faster and sucked harder.

"Fuck...ahh~ Y/N...~" I hear him groan loudly.

I stopped and climbed on him, pulling everything down and rubbed his tip against my area.

"You fucking tease...oh shit~" Derby groans and throws his head back a bit...

I figured he was done and slowly made him push into me. Slight pain flowed through my body for a few seconds before it turned into nothing.

"Can you move?~" He pets my back and asks me at the same time. I move my hips and felt pleasure without the pain at all...I nodded and moved, hearing ourselves moan together without anyone hearing us.

"N-Nyaa!~ Derby...shit~" I feel him move quickly inside me.

"Watch your mouth, kitten...~" He slows down just to tease me. I growl and circle my hips to tease him as well. Derby grunts and grabs them to make me to move up and down again. I got him...

"You're so tight, babe~" He huffs while his blond hair blocks his right eye.

"S-Shut u-aaah!~" I moan as he went faster and deeper inside me, causing me to lose my mind and moan louder than I expected.

He was like this for what seemed like almost 2 minute before feeling an intense wave of pleasure everytime he thrusted up inside me.

"NYAA!~ Derby!~" I shut my eyes and let the numbing feeling of a tight knot get bigger inside my system. I felt like I was burning.... "I'm gonna cum~"

"Go ahead, kitten...~" Derby hits the same spot more and more in the quick pace he was going while fucking around with my tail once again.

I moan loudly as I neared my end before Derby and I got off to let him do the same.

(lē๓໐ຖ ໓໐ຖē)

Time Skip...

After getting cleaned, we went to Derby's room before we would even get caught by anyone doing what we were doing a little while ago. Thank God we didn't.

"Y/N..."

I look up humming.

"I love you." He kisses my forehead and scratches my chin.

"I love you too, Derby..." I nuzzle his cheek while cuddling under the blankets and watching more TV.

(Sorry this took longer, I recently got grounded for the dumbest reason but at the same time it was a good reason, I know, confusing. Anyway, my laptop and everything else got taken away so I couldn't work on this, so I apologize for the long wait on this. Tanks)