Pete X Innocent!Pastel!Reader (Fluff)

(Pete is so sweet and innocent SKSKSKSKSK)

Me and my best friend Pete Kowalski love drawing and painting. Although Pete always tells me I'm better at him since he copied the teacher's painting of a banana. Bowls of fruit is so bland so decide to go all out since I have a strong passion for drawing.

I watched Pete draw a lot and I loved how he tried to copy me when I drew flowers back when we were kids. I loved him so much. In that way as well, but I didn't really know how to tell him about it.

"So...what do you think Y/N? Did I make it look realistic this time? I don't wanna break my wrist off because this is my third attempt." He laughs. I looked at the painting he made of the Yosemite forest with a deer looking from one side in the sunlight.

"Pete you did so good on this! I love the deer and the sunlight, everything is just perfect the way it is!" I hug Pete happily.

Pete's POV

I love Y/n so much, she's too innocent and so sweet, unlike Jimmy and Gary, the sweetest girl and friend I've ever had. I look up to her at drawing anything and I'm surprised she has an A+ in art class. She loves art that much. I want to be just like her one day and I'm so proud and happy I actually succeeded in trying to make a realistic painting, just like Y/n's paintings. She's like Vincent Van Gogh or Picasso, morphed into one.

"You should give it to the teacher P!" She admires my painting.

"Yeah I should, Y/N." I pick up my painting from the easel.

"I know you'll get 100 or maybe more on it! Don't want it to be late. Don't become Jimmy." She makes a derpy face while trying to help me clean up the brushes. "I know I'm proud of you."

"Thanks." I thank Y/N for the support. I went to the teacher to finish our canvas assignment we were assigned since last week.

"Wow, Pete this is beautiful. How'd you learn to make something like this?" Ms. Philips admires my painting.

"I got a lot of support from my friend Y/N, she kind of gave me several tips and advice to make the painting better, guided me and here we are." I explain.

"You two are so inseparable, you help each other with anything. I'm happy she's always by your side. I gotta say you have improved by a lot Pete Kowalski. For that, you deserve an 110% on this assignment. You mind if I keep it?" She laughs.

"Not a problem Ms. Philips, I'm happy you like it, but you should also thank Y/n for guiding me through a bit of the process." I tell her.

"I'll thank her after class. You did excellent." She smiles before I leave her desk.

"So? What'chu get?" She jumps excitedly.

"110% surprisingly." I tell her.

"Omigod Petey I'm so happy for you!" She hugs me while jumping. "I told you you would get more than 100!"

"Thanks to you Y/N, you're the best." I hug her back smiling.

"Aw, Pete stop I'm not that good at it." She blushes while covering her face.

"Hey, why do you think you have an A+ in art. And I look up to you a lot." I smile while blushing a little. "Also, you're so adorable when you blush."

"I-I'm not I told you a million times you dingus!" She softly smacks me with her sleeves.

"Can we talk after school, Squirt?" I look at her with a bit of fear.

"Yeah of course P." She says while grabbing her things.