Boyfriend Scenarios. - Ted X Injured!Reader (Fluff)

(Instagram related)

Ted's POV

I went to check up on my girlfriend Y/n. It was Christmas week so I got to spend time with her next to a tree and her broken leg.

I came back to her room to see her sleeping peacefully in her soft blankets. She was so cute when she slept, looked as beautiful as an angel every time. I loved her so much, but I felt bad because, well, she broke her leg while skateboarding, but I know it'll get better eventually.

"Y/n...hey." I shake her softly, making her wake up to my touch.

"Hey babe..." She yawns and stretches cutely. God I just want to hug her. "Morning."

"Morning angel. I brought your noodles." I set a bowl of how noodles next to the drawer Y/n had next to her bed.

"Yay you got my favorite!" She hugs me. I laugh and hug her while kissing her cheek.

"They're always your favorite babe."

"I know, thank you." She kisses me.

"How's your leg?" I ask her.

"It's ok, it's gonna heal up in a bit, and by a bit I mean like a few days after Christmas break." She rolls her eyes about the fact her leg was going to heal sooner.

"Yeah I know how much it sucks, but hey, you're going to open presents, lots of them." I hold her hand in mine.

"That's something I'm excited about, that and the food." She laughs.

"Of course, you're always excited about the- OH SHIT!" I jump up from the bed.

"Wait. Whats wrong- Oh..." She looks down to see the red blood stain on the mattress sheet. "I'm sorry Ted."

"Alright, babe you know what this means." I carry her up from the bed. "Come with me."

"But what about the noodles?"

"I'll heat it up later. Just soak in the shower for as long as you need, I'll clean up the mess and prepare something good ok?" I help her strip from her clothes but not her undergarments.

"Ok, thanks." She limps and I leave the bathroom with her robe.

Your POV

I'm not even gonna question why he took my robe, I'm just gonna focus on getting clean in the shower while Ted does his thing.

Why now God did this have to happen? Have my period on Christmas break?

I strip from my undergarments and turn on the water to make it warm.

Time Skip...

Ted's POV

I placed Y/n's robe and her towel into the dryer to make them warm then went into the bedroom to replace the mattress sheet with the clean one while the other was in the washer trying to clean off the blood stain.

How does Y/n do it so quickly, this is a pain in the ass to do, try to hold the mattress sheet down and make sure none of the corners fly up and fold the way it's not supposed to.

10 minutes later...

'Finally.' I think while looking at the progress I made from working so hard on making Y/n's bed, fixing all her blankets and pillows in their rightful spots.

I hear the water stop running in the bathroom where Y/n was. Signal to get the robe and the towel out the dryer. I run to the dryer to pull out the towel first, leaving the robe inside to make it warmer and then run back to the bathroom.

"Y/n? You're done already?" I knock softly on the door.

"Yeah, why'd you take my towel and my robe again?" She opens the door and pokes her head out.

"Trying to keep you warm since it's winter, now here, I'll get you clean undergarments." I dash to the drawer and pick out a comfy pair for her.

"Thanks Ted." She smiles. I kissed her lips.

"You're welcome." I say which makes her laugh a little.

"I'll be out in a bit." She says before closing the door.

5 minutes later...

I hear her coming out the bathroom and I pull out the robe out the dryer (For some reason I was about to say dryer out the robe the fuck -_-?) then walk back to the bedroom to see her with her towel draped on her back.

"The robe is warm too."

"Yep." I smile childishly. I help her put it on after removing the towel off her back.

"Thank you, Ted." I feel her hug me, feeling the robe against my chest.

"You feel really warm with this on." I pet her head through the little hood that the robe had on her head.

"Ted."

"Yeah?"

"Gimme my noodles." Y/n whacks me playfully. I laugh and carry her out the room and onto the couch while I gave her her bowl of noodles back.

I turn on the TV and put (favorite show) on for her. She looked so happy when she was sitting so comfortably on the couch, clean, fed and helped with her broken leg.

"You really love that show don't you?" I sit next to her.

"It's my favorite show." She giggles.

"I can see." I cuddle her.

We continued to watch the show for more than an hour and it was actually good. I enjoyed it as much as her.

After we finished a few more episodes, we went and sat down next to the Christmas Tree and began exchanging gifts. These moments with her I can never let go of. I gifted her a necklace that says 'I love you' in 100 different languages when you shine a light through it.

"I love you so much Ted." She kisses me on the lips again. I kissed back with love.

"I love you too Y/n." I cuddle her while opening the rest of the presents with her next to the lit Christmas tree.

(December is coming my dudes!)