Betrayal. - Johnny Vincent X Betrayed!Reader

Your POV

I took an apple with me as I walked out the cafeteria only to go upstairs to find my locker to put away a couple books from Galloway's class. Taking a bite from the apple, I solved the lock that clung onto my locker, having it open in an instant as soon as I pulled it down.

I sat on one knee, put my backpack down, and pulled out my History book and my notepad before closing it up and resealing the locker door decorated with pictures of me, a few friends, and my boyfriend Ted.

As soon as I zipped my backpack up and hung it over my shoulders, I heard Ted having an indistinct conversation with someone else. Some other girl was with him. Nothing was thought of it at first before I decided to eavesdrop on the conversation out of curiosity.

"So, you mentioned a long time ago that you were with that chick, Y/N's her name, right?" I hear a random girl's voice.

Oh boy, here we go with the rumors.

"Yeah, what about her?" I heard Ted. "Why are you suddenly curious?"

"Chill, I'm just asking. You seem down every time you're with her." The girl starts talking softer towards my boyfriend.

Jealousy hit me, most of us girls would get that feeling and so will the boys.

(Where my jealous crew at- MY. EMO. HEADBANGING. AWKWARD. LOUD. QUIET. ANIME. HEADASS NEEDS TO STOP ONE DAY CUZ MY GOD FUCK ME- wait don't actually I'm sorry.)

"I guess..." He sighs.

"What is it about her that you're tired of?"

Ted glares at her now. "What are you trying to do, Izzy? Our business has nothing to do with you. You know that what we did during Christy's birthday was one time, now you're telling me that you tell those sluts of yours that you have 'feelings for me' all of a sudden?" He almost yelled at Izzy.

"I know that what you're feeling about that bitch Y/N isn't true. You proved your point during Christy's birthday."

I suddenly felt numb and nauseous to my stomach. Whores like Izzy make me sick, I thought I could trust her as just a classmate. Ted made me sick for once. I can't believe he cheated on me with Izzy.

"How dare you call my girl a bitch? For all we know, you're just a prostitute, it's written all over you," Ted scowled. "It was only one game, it didn't mean anything."

"Sometimes I wonder why you were even with Y/N, if you were so desperate..." Izzy pretended to cry. "You never loved anyone, not even me, Teddy."

He scoffed, him believing that Izzy was being too childish about the whole thing, "I never loved you, Izzy. I have a girlfriend, someone I love since she's not a slut like you," Ted said coldly. "Get over last week and leave us alone."

Izzy looked at him. "I'll kill her, I'll beat the shit out of her."

"I'd like to see you try." Ted pushed past her.

When I heard Ted's footsteps get louder, I didn't even try to move, I stood there listening and crying uncontrollably yet quietly. He found me and right away, I could see the terror in his expression.