I'll Show You What I Think. - Petey Kowalski X Teacher!Reader (18+)

Petey's POV

For some reason, ever since Mr. Burton was fired for hitting on Zoe, our new P.E. teacher was really interesting to me.

She was really pretty and young, even 21/20/19 years old and...I don't know, she's really gorgeous every day.

Her name's Y/N, but have to call her Ms./Mrs./Coach L/N every time we had P.E.. I gotta say, she was sometimes strict and harsh with us to win games, but mostly nice.

We're currently playing dodgeball and I got hit in the face while playing, now I have to deal with a bloody nose while I sat next to Ms./Mrs./Coach L/N...

"How is it, Pete? Are you still bleeding?" She bends down and tries to check on my left nostril. What makes it even more embarrassing for me is that she was wearing a tank top, so I saw most of her cleavage...secretly.

"I-I-I'm fine, Ms./Mrs./Coach L/N."

"H-Hey, since we tend to get along more than really well, I think I'd prefer you call me Y/N...I know...it's kinda weird, but I like it more than just being called by my last name." She blushes and gets up. "Maybe we can hang out after this last class you have?"

"U-Uh.." I won't fuck this up with her. "Yeah, I-I'd love to." I hold my cloth against my nose.

"Yay." She laughs a little and runs her fingers through her pretty H/C hair.

Throughout the entire game, I couldn't stop eyeing her body. Even her breasts...Wait WHAT DE FUCK?

Time Skip after class...

"Heya, Pete!" Ms./Mrs./Coach L/N-...Y/N waves at me. "You're done already?"

"Y-yeah..." I softly pat my left nostril with my sleeve and walk with her.

"How's your nose, man?"

"I think it stopped bleeding."

"That's good."

I want to change the subject on my nose. "You haven't shared much about your life, or like where you were born and stuff...that's if you wanna talk about it."

"I don't mind." She smiles. "I was born in (Place of Birth). I wasn't raised normally like you kids."

"No?"

"Nah." She shakes her head. "You know, old school bullying, if you know what I mean." She kicks a rock. "I didn't have the best parents either, my mom had nightshifts and my dad was just an alcoholic, never helped my mom at all with paying anything, she did all the business. He was a damn bum and she was the woman of the house, but she was an angel. She literally is right now too."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that..." I rest my hand on her shoulder, she was like a companion or my only best friend.

"It's not your fault, it's my dad's he could've fucking done something for once-...sorry I didn't mean to curse like that."

"I don't mind."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm used to it."

"Oh." She chuckles making me laugh as well. "Well, wanna come to my office room and chill there?"

Y/N is always one to not feel ashamed on the way she speaks, she's not like Dr. Crabblesnitch or or the other teachers, those are one of the reasons why I loved her a lot. Shes also a nerdy-geeky type.