Spar. Ricky Pucino X Black Belt!Reader (Fluff)

Your POV

It was 7:13 PM and I was watching the beautiful skies. It was mixed with so many bright colors, yellow, pink, purple, blue.

 It was mixed with so many bright colors, yellow, pink, purple, blue

(Something liek dis)

I saw the stars and planet come into view along with the moon, making the view better. Things aren't so bad.

Then the thought of that boy, Ricky. Ricky Pucino. I think he's cute, but I don't know if he likes me the same way, we've been friends ever since I came to Bullworth. We did have a lot of things in common though, he took Martial Arts like the other Greaseballs. They only took ordinary Karate class or something, but most of them or all of them knew I took Kyudo and Shorinji Kempo.

(If you go into the wiki of The Greasers, fun fact: Their fighting style is Martial Arts, every clique has their fighting style.)

Everyone was pretty shit at it except Ricky.

We both also like the same food, we like the same weather, same games and stuff. We became best friend ever since, then I slowly felt something for this boy.

I then heard a soft knock against the glass of the window, looking to my left I see Ricky with something in his hand.

"Open the window, Y/n." He whispers through the glass. I open it to let him in, watching him crawl in and fall on the carpet. "Thanks."

"Yeah, why are you here? Boys aren't allowed in the girls' dorm." I ask him.

"I wanted to give you a gift..." He hands me what he had in his hand. 

I see a beautiful red rose with bright green leaves attached to the stem

I see a beautiful red rose with bright green leaves attached to the stem. The rose looked so alive and healthy, a few thorns here and there, but I didn't care.

"It's beautiful Ricky..." I hug him. "Thank you."

"I remember how much you like Roses, I give them to you every year on your birthday." He hugs me.

"But why now? My birthday is in four months." I look up at him confused.

"I wanted to...know how to fight like you. The boys and I just take ordinary Martial Arts and you take Kyudo and Shorinji Kempo." His hair falls on his face.

"Yeah. but where exactly?" I set the rose down in the moonlight.

"I know where, just follow me ok?" He opens the window again.

"Alright." I follow him out the window.

4 minutes later...

We were already 2 minutes away from the school campus and Ricky won't tell me where the hell we're going so I can teach him what I learned out of the two Japanese Martial Arts classes.

"Can you just tell me where the hell we're going, Ricky?" I turn my head to him.

"Here." He stops. I look around us to see we were in the beach, standing on the wooden docks.

"Much better than getting sand in our shoes." I chuckle a little while moving my hair out the way.

"Heh, yeah." He smiles sweetly at me. "S-So...uh ready to spar?"

"Hell yeah." I laugh with hope and position myself a three feet away from Ricky.

"Spar." Ricky spats before making a move on me...

Time Skip...

My final move was extending my leg in the air, causing Ricky flying backwards.

"Goddamn kid....you're strong..." Ricky pants while attempting to get up.

"You okay?" I walk up to him and hold my hand out to help him up which he accepts.

"I'm good, thanks. I didn't you people with black belts in Shorinji Kempo were that strong." He rubs his head.

"You're not too bad yourself, Ricky." I look at him smiling.

"Hey, Y/n there's something I gotta tell you..." Ricky looks down with a nervous look.

"Yeah what's up?" I climb and sit down on the fence and watch the red pink and purple sky speckled with stars.

"I have a thing for this girl...I don't know how I should tell her how I feel about her."

That made my heart stop feeling squeezed as if it was about to explode. My chest felt tightened and everything went so numb and painful.

"Are you okay?" Ricky asks me nervously.

"N-No...it's just...I thought I saw a shooting star..." I lied. "Who's this girl you like anyway?" I try to act as if I wasn't hurt...

"Well... she has (H/C) hair, sleek and beautiful...Sparkling (E/C) eyes...looks exactly like you, every feature you have." He describes her-

Wait...what?

The way he described her sounds like how I look, (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes.

"Does she take a certain class?" I ask him.

"She takes Shorinji Kempo." He smiles at me.

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Is this girl...me?" I look at him.

"Of course." Ricky looks down shyly at me. I jump off the fence and hug his neck.

"When I said I thought there was a shooting star, I lied because I thought you didn't like me the way I like you." I say feeling like my heart was dancing.

"Heh, that's kinda cute. I love you so much Y/n." Ricky lifts my chin to make me meet his eyes.

No hesitation, I push my lips against Ricky's soft ones. I felt him kiss back after a second and feel hands around my waist tightening around me. This felt so goddamn surreal, as if I wasn't on Earth anymore, in another planet with the same air to breathe, yet a different identity...if that make any sense.

What mattered is that I was finally with Ricky, after such a long time of bottling my feelings for this idiot. This idiot that I love.

"Holy shit he actually did it!" We hear one of the other Greaseballs shout from afar with their phone lights on.

"Goddamnit Lucky! What the hell you guys doing here?" I respond with a red face.

"Welllllll, Lefty, Peanut, Johnny and I heard the news about you guys being here by Norton, Vance, and Hal." Lucky scratches his neck.

"Of course they fucking did." Ricky facepalms.

"I mean, they all know, the others back at Bullworth might as well know too." I look at Ricky.

"I guess so." He kisses my cheek out of happiness. I just smiled inside and outside.