Dominant!Jimmy X Reader (18+)

Thank God I'm out of Biology. That fucking teacher is weird.

I went to hang out with Petey and my boyfriend Jimmy for lunch before our last several classes, we never get to hang out much, but thank god we can actually have proper lunch break with the boys.

Or at least it's what I thought it was.

"Hey Y/n~" Jimmy smacks my ass.

"O-Oh, hey J-Jimmy." I blush from Jimmy doing what he just did.

"I need a favor from you, you don't mind right Petey?" Jimmy asks Petey.

"I don't, I'll go find Gary." Petey tells us.

"Alright, we'll find you in a bit."

"See ya guys." Petey walks away.

"Come Y/n." Jimmy drags me somewhere.

We eventually got to a closet which was for some reason unlocked.

"What are we doing here?" I look at Jimmy confused.

"I think I got wood."

"Uh...good to know...?" I put my thumb up.

"I need you, Y/n~" He pins me against the wall while roughly kissing me from my lips to my neck, biting and nipping at it trying to make me moan, which I did.

"Gaah!~ Jimmy..haa-aahh~" I grip his shirt tightly from him abusing my neck with bites and kisses.

"Your body is so fucking sexy Y/n...~" He whispers as he unbuttons my shirt and unhooks my bra, playing with my breasts. I moaned and tugged on his shirt tighter from the pleasure.

"Babe, a-aah!~" I moaned loudly, but at the same time quietly when I felt Jimmy suck on one of my breasts and groping the other with his hand. His other hand was under my skirt, rubbing me through my underwear.

"You're really wet Y/n~" He tells me while sucking harder.

"And you're getting even harder from it...~" I managed to say without moaning. "Maybe I can help with that~" I get on my knees in front of his tent. I unzip his pants and pull down his boxers to reveal his hard-on.

I stroked it slowly and sucked on the zip, hearing Jimmy gasp and moan a little loud while throwing his head back. While stroking, I took in a bit more sucking harder.

"Hhm-mmh~ Y/n~" Jimmy grips onto the shelves.

"You're enjoying this babe?~" I stroke him faster.

"Yeah, a-agh..fuck~" He groans.

"You're really hard.~" I lick his tip.

"Shut up and keep going~" He begs and I continued to suck on him.

I went faster and sucked harder, moaning a little.

"Gaah!~ mh~ Y/n...you're so good...~" He thrusts slowly.

I kept stroking him faster while feeling him twitch inside my mouth.

"I'm close...haa-aah!~" He plays with my hair.

I continued to suck harder and move my head faster until I heard him moaning louder.

"A-AAH!~ I'm cumming, Y/n~ fuck~" He moans and pants while leaning against the wall letting me do the work.

I felt the warm sweet liquid go down my throat after he released, then felt my underwear being pulled off.

"You ready?~" Jimmy asks me.

"Yeah...~" I kissed his lips, slowly turning into a French kiss to get my mind of him pushing inside me and feeling the slight pain.

"You okay?" Jimmy groans.

"I'm fine babe. I think you can move." I tell him as I felt him slowly move. I moan while holding onto his neck to keep me from falling off a shelf.

"You're so beautiful like this babe.~" Jimmy kisses my neck.

"F-Fuck you.~" I moan.

"You're getting fucked here.~" He jokes while chuckling.

"Whate- AAh!~" I moan from Jimmy speeding up.

I was afraid that maybe a teacher could've heard us, or maybe even a few of the students in our class. Maybe even our friends.

I hope this closet is soundproof or something.

"You're so tight, mmh~" Jimmy grunts as he moves faster inside me.

"You're so big Jimmy.~ Gah-h~" I moan in his collarbone.

Pleasure took over as I felt the one tight knot inside my system get bigger.

"J-Jimmy, I'm close..~ A-Ahh!~" I became desperate.

"Me too babe...~" Jimmy moans.

I felt my sensitive spot get hit.

"T-there Jimmy!~" I scream as I felt my spot get hit, then eventually came before Jimmy. Thank God he pulled out...

"We...we fucked hard..." Jimmy catches his breath.

"I've had better."

"What? With who?"

"It was a joke, C'mon."

"Tch, typical."

"Hey, you can't say you haven't done the same."

"I know. Let's just clean up and get outta here before we get caught."

We cleaned up with toilet paper I scavenged in the shelves and we put our clothes back on.

"We were wondering where you two were." Gary scares us from behind.

"For fucks sake Gary!" I jump. "Did you hear us the entire time?!"

"More or less..."

"Of-fucking-course you did."

"Yeah, you kinda scarred Petey."

"Hey, it's not my fault." Petey growls at Gary. "You brought me here you pervert!"

"My poor little Petey." I hug Petey's head. "How dare thy Gary?"

"That's cute, Petey's like your little son."

"U-U-Uhhh..." I let go of Petey. "Nope."

(I was probs high)