Happy. Jimmy X Sad!Reader (Fluff)

Jimmy's POV

I've known Y/n almost all my life, now that high school has rolled around, she's been distant with people, she usually dressed in black, her sleeves are always up to her fingers. I even see bags under her eyes and she tells me it's been from lack of sleep, and the lack of sleep was because of homework she says.

But I highly doubted it, every single world she told me. I felt like there was something else going on. I need to speak to her.

Time Skip...

Your POV

I'm stupid

Dumb

Emo

Too skinny

Too fat

Kill yourself you slutty whore.

"Y-Y/n wait for me!" I hear Jimmy call out to me. I refused to speak at all and hid my hands in my sleeves.

"Hey Jimmy, what's up with you?" I act as if I'm tired.

"You know you wouldn't leave without me to your house right?" He looks at me worried.

"Oh, yeah...right. I promised a day over at mine." I give a fake laugh.

"Not much sleep again?" He looks at me with the cutest smile I could ever see from him.

"I guess."

"You alright Y/n? You seem sad. I'm here."

"I'm one to go so deep in thought." I look at my arms. "I just don't feel so good, and...I could use a best friend right now." I look at him with my eyes begging for a hug.

"Wanna hug?" He opens his arms a little.

For once the Gods answer my prayers.

"Please." I hug him tightly, softly crying.

"Don't cry please...We can talk inside." He tells me and opens the door after I unlock it.

"I didn't want anyone else to find out, not even the staff about my problems, because it's very unlikely I'm not the only one to be so depressed." I wipe my tears.

"You're not wrong on that." He says while following me to my room.

"I'm surprised about that." I look down and open my door. "Movie night...yay." I smile.

"Yup. The food is on the side of the bed right?" Jimmy keeps the most stupid grin on his face.

"Yeah, just like how we planned it." I close the door behind us.

Time skip...mainly because I'm like sonic boi jk im actually a lazy narwhal lover...

Jimmy's POV

I know something's not ok with her. She's too rare and beautiful to be so depressed.

I found her in a fetal position under her blankets, sleeping peacefully.

'Why are you so adorable when you sleep?' I think to myself.

I eventually notice some scares on her wrist. It looked as if there were about two or three, honestly it was hard to tell how many there actually were. I leaned in closer and slowly lowered Y/n's sleeve trying to not to wake her up.

And then I saw it, recent cuts and scars barely healing. My heart sank to my stomach as I examined her other arm. Y/n what the fuck-

"Hey, what'd I miss?" Y/n yawns.

"Y/n, have you been cutting yourself?" I look at her scared out of my life for her.

Your POV

Shit he knows.

"I...I got scratched by a cat, two...they wouldn't leave me alone." I try to hide the fact that I self-harm.

"Y/n you know you ant lie anymore, I need to know, you know I care abut you more than anyone else."

"stop bullshitting me Jimmy, you know you don't actually care about me, I was bullied and my mom never gave a shit about me, I nearly died of an infection when I got attacked by a pitbull when I was 6. Everyone at school bullied me for being a coward, so timid and alone, I barely have anyone to talk to at this point. It got to the point where I needed to get the emotions out some way, and the only way to do it is if I..." I stop and tear up.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy, I really am. I'm such a bad friend..." I cry.

"Oh my god, Y/n...I...I didn't know you could've told me." I feel Jimmy's arms around me, slightly squeezing me. I needed someone to give me a hug while I cried on their shoulder. "I could've been there to help you. You know I would understand where you're coming from. I'm sorry you had to go through this."

"It's not your fault Jimmy. It's mine for not being able to speak up." I wipe my tears.

"You can't give up now, not when you're this far in life. You can change to a better person, because I know that there is a happier person under all that darkness. You're here, and you're being so strong and brave just by living. Living takes a whole lot of skill. Look how you've become, you're still here, immune to so many physical or emotional issues and you're still here. That's Lord giving you power that you control. You have your own power, you control yourself, you can walk, you can run, speak, you have an intelligent mind, I don't think I can ever be like you, Y/n." Jimmy holds my hands. I blush at his touch.

"And you can feel."

"Just like you, Jimmy. You can feel things." I look at him with teary eyes. "I really like you Jimmy, I-..I'm not afraid to admit."

"I do too Y/n, you know in what way I mean." Jimmy collides his head with mine. We kiss after two seconds. Honestly, I've never been better than being kissed by my crush. For an entire year I loved Jimmy.

"I hope I can change." I bury my head in Jimmy's neck.

"You will, I promise you, you're going to change." Jimmy kisses my head and cuddles me. "I'll help you change into someone you can live with."

"I love you Jimmy."

"I love you more Y/n."