Rapid. - Kirby X Jock!Reader (18+)

"Yo! Casey! I'm open!" I yell to Casey. I see him throw the football at me, which I caught. It was worth falling typically.

"Nice catch, Y/n!" I hear my best friend Kirby cheer me on. I smile and run quickly from the rest of the jocks in 10 seconds throughout the field.

"Touchdown!" Juri yells excited out of his life. I laugh from winning and throw the ball to Ted and walk back to the bleachers. I plug in my headphones and listen to music while watching the boys.

Heya, Y/n, you were badass out here." Kirby sits next to me, making me blush in an instant. I stop the music and remove my headphones.

"Thanks, Kirby. Why aren't you playing?" I ask him.

"I'd rather be here with you than be with the boys for now. I wanted to talk to you instead. Sometimes, the boys can be a little boring, you're the only one who isn't." Kirby blushes.

"Yeah, I know how you feel. But I'm not that fun." I tell him while sighing and resting my arms on my legs.

"You are, trust me, but heh, we relate so much huh?" He looks at me.

"Yeah." I run my fingers through my hair trying to play shit cool.

I felt a hand on mine. Looking down to see it, I immediately looked up at Kirby.

"O-Oh, sorry." Kirby takes his hand away from mine. "Y'know, some people don't see where they put their hands on sometimes." He laughs awkwardly.

"I guess, I kinda do the same sometimes." I look down, then at my phone. "I'm probably go behind the bleachers, I hate the damn sun in my face." I narrow my eyes from the bright sunlight while the sun itself is currently setting.

"U-Uh, yeah same, I'll go with you." He gets up with me.

We went behind the bleachers and talked for a long while, maybe the rest of the boys and Mandy thought they lost us.

I felt comfortable talking to Kirby, my heart couldn't stop racing so quickly. We talked about memes, stuff we do after school, family, our personalities and video games. A bit of music too.

"Hey, Y/n. I need some help from you." Kirby starts.

"W-What's up Kirby?" I sit with him my heart still racing.

"See, I like this girl." Kirby blushes.

My heart dropped,

everything crumbled around me,

my chest felt tight,

stomach felt like turning.

Everything was so numb inside.

"Ok. Go on." I hide my pain.

"She's sweet, beautiful, funny, smarter than me...pretty sexy." He describes the girl. The way he described her kept making the pain worse. Needless to say I thought Kirby was the innocent type.

"And you need help from me to show you how you can be confident when you try to tell her how you feel?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Damn, you read my mind."

"Well, what does she look like, and what's her personality?" I turn to him with just a stone cold face instead of a small laugh.

"Well, she has your pretty (H/C) hair, glimmering (E/C) eyes, she's a jock, very daring, loves her music. She's really competitive, really close to me. She's also sitting next to me."

I felt butterflies in my stomach and perk my head up.

"What's her name? Do I know her?" I ask him.