08

CHAPTER EIGHT ;
POPSICLES

ACT ONE ;
NEW LAND, NEW LIFE

After getting back to the Parlor, I saw workers but Hu Tao was no where to be seen so I decided to go on a small stroll around the surrounding parts

After getting back to the Parlor, I saw workers but Hu Tao was no where to be seen so I decided to go on a small stroll around the surrounding parts. It was pretty gloomy and damp but it's better than just sitting around doing nothing.

"I wonder if there's any good cloud gazing spots nearby..." I mumbled to myself whilst looking up at the sky, though it was covered by fog and there wasn't much to see. The weather was quite pleasant however despite the breeze that would soar in once in a while.

"Guess I'm stuck with...fog watching" so, I sat down on a patch of grass and looked at the murky air trying to make shapes jn my head. That was until a hushed voice came from behind me.

"Um... excuse me miss?"

I whirled around to see a young boy with bright blue hair and attire that consisted of white and the same shade of baby blue. He looked pretty cool. The on thing that was kind of weird was that he was holding  melting popsicle in the other hand.

"Have you seen any evil spirits around these parts?" He said whilst taking a bite at the popsicle quite aggressively.

"I could've, I might of forgotten...or already killed them" I rambled whilst studying the thick coat of mist still. The boy, though a little puzzled, nodded in reply and thanked me before running off into the fog and bushes.

"Why is everyone such a wierdo here?"

"Who are you calling a wierdo?"

══════════════════