EXTRA

╰┈➤ EXTRA CHAPTER ; WHAT IF MC WAS AN ACTUAL PLAYABLE CHARACTER?

══════════════════

BANNER ; HEAD IN THE CLOUDS

[L/N] [Y/N]
✩✩✩✩✩

vision ; none

weapon ; sword

role ; main dps

elemental skill ; distant haze

[Y/N] creates a sheet of mist that stuns nearby enemies inside its radius dealing aoe damage.

elemental burst; sea of clouds

[Y/N] unleashes multiple powerful strikes with the help of a mysterious breathing technique...

passive skill ; a chance to get twice the amount of drops from bosses, domains or ley lines.

voice lines

Hello ; it's been a while since we've greeted each other, so hello. Don't expect to have this happen everyday since I can't guarantee I'll remember. I guess I'll try fir you though.

Chat ; I used to train alot back when I was  was preparing to be a pillar. so much much that sometimes I'd cough up blood... Why are you looking at me with that dumb look on your face? Didn't you do that too?

Chat ; breathing styles are hard to master. Well for normal people, though I believe you'd do it with ease.

chat ; I'm glad your name is short and easy to remember, otherwise we'd probably not be talking to each other right now.

When it rains ; rain always gave demons a perfect moment to sneak up on you and kill you. So always be aware of what's going on around you.

After it rains ; it's a lot safer now that the rain has gone. Though we might slip and fall on the grass like that one time you— oh you don't want to remember that? But that's one of the few memories I can recall...

When it snows ; I've never liked snow. It's always being a hindrance, it can be a good source of hydration in desperate situations though.

When the wind is blowing ; the wind is picking up. let's pray it blows Paimon away... I'm just kidding. Maybe.

Good morning ; good morning. Are we going to explore again?