CALLING THE WRITERS (FOR THE SECOND TIME)

FOR SOME REASON THE COMMENTS ON MY PREVIOUS POST WON'T POP UP SO I DON'T KNOW WHO APPEARED AND I'VE ALSO THOUGHT OVER THE RULES A BIT MORE AND WANT TO MAKE SOME CHANGES! DON'T ARGUE ABOUT IT BECAUSE IN THE END IT STILL IS MY BOOK. PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS DO NOT COUNT (SORRY) AND IN THE MEAN TIME I'LL TRY AND FIX WATTPAD.

Brand new squeaky clean requirements;

- I don't know whether about making it first come first served. Those who come up first will have an advantage however! It's just that those who have book posted are a lot more 'attractive' to look at. It's kinda like how work places look at your application and compare it to others - higher score and experience > lower scores and no experience.

- also, I look for people with a sense of humour! Looking at random message boards of authors is a funny activity and it usually shows their personality a lot more than their books (this is personal preference)

- don't take it personally if you're not picked! I'm thinking of giving away cowardice to wINk woNk (OTHER OPPORTUNITIES LOVELIES)

- if you aren't picked, don't harrass me or the person I pick. It's MY choice because it's MY book. It's also only a book. It's really not that big of a deal

- a few chapters being written is preferable. This is to lock in you being the new author! It'll let me see that you aren't a liar (this happened to me before and they never updated a book I gave them #brocken💔🖤🥀)

- to 'lock in' you publish the book on your account so I can check it out and just make sure

- don't stress yourself out over a stupid book it's not worth it and you'll just burn out.

- I'm open if you need ideas for chapters!

- we become mutuals (very cool I know right)

- make the chapters as soon as possible because I want to give it away if you change your mind!

- your obligated to backing out! just message me!

- credits are preferable for obvious reasons

- TAG ME BECAUSE I WANT TO READ IT 👹

- MY CHOICE! DON'T HOUND ME OR THE NEW WRITER IF I DONT PICK YOU!

> APPLY HERE <

SORRY FOR THOSE WHO APPLIED (IF ANYONE DID) I'LL TRY AND FIX WATTPAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN SEE THE COMMENTS LMAO.

LOVE YOU BYE BYE MWAH