14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN ;
EASY

ACT ONE ;
NEW LAND, NEW LIFE

[smol warning : blood and fighting (like actually graphic stuff)

[smol warning : blood and fighting (like actually graphic stuff) . don't try this at home kids.]

The fatui sure were a confident bunch. Waddling over like they were going to smack me straight off the platform, throwing petty insults. They were all confident, but stupid.

It didn't take a lot to beat the big gun men who spewed water and ice. The height difference was definitely a advantage.

I doubt if they were to look down, they could even see me. Especially with their hefty looking bags that carried the hydro and cryo.

I slashed towards the face of the hydro gunner as a small distraction and as he went backwards to dodge, I quickly changed to his legs and swiped.

The gashes were deep and blood poured from them. He fell over backwards and i kicked him off the edge and into the water. If he could swim against the currents created by a sea god, then he'd be fine.

Then I moved to one who held the gun with ice. He seemed even more enraged than before and was sputtering profanities and other useless words as if it would save him.

Not like he knew he needed saving though.

This time, I went head on. My blade steadily in my hand.

Everyone else were, whether I wanted to admit or not, killing humans. They were evil yes. But they were a lot different from demons.

However, it was either I kill a few humans who wanted to wipe out an entire city that had shown me kindess, or allow said city to drown.

I chose violence.

Pushing each and every agent off the edge would be time consuming and since the ballistas were all inwards of the platform, it would take a bit of force.

The next resort would be what I was most good at, slicing limbs up.

So, I did just that.

In a flash, the cryo fatui's head was rolling around. It was quick, but dirty.

Next was the much more agile man in red with the beyblades that span around him like he was fidget spinner. He could also dissappear.

It didn't take long for him to fall either, except this time I hit him so hard he literally flew off of the platform.

Well that was one way to do it.

There were women in purple zapping the contraption, trying to damage it. That was until i grabbed the head of one of them and smacked it into it. Gotta work with what you got.

Blood splattered and I quietly apologised to the crane that stood on it. It gave a small nod.

She was still alive and zapped me electric. It hurt but 'tis but a scratch.

Her other twin buddy came from behind me and was also about to zap me with lighting, but I hit her over the head with the handle of my sword.

A sickening crack sounded and she fell to the ground instantly with a demolished skull.

I put my sword through the others abdomen and when she went limp, let go.

I felt a little bad, but they were trying to kill others so it was fair game.

The water beast then started to scream and huge water droplets crashed down onto the platform, causing huge cracks to form and everyone started to run off of it.

It didn't take long for it to completely shatter though and we all started making a hasty decent.

Before I could hit the sea though, a brief flash of teal and then a man grabbed a hold of me and then teleported to the floating house.

I stood dazed for a second.

'how did he do that?'

"The Guizhong Ballista is destroyed. Without it's covering fire, retaliation shall be difficult." the crane that I had apologised too stated.

"But the jade chamber is our last line of defense! We can't give another inch... No matter what!" the girl with the goat horns exclaimed.

"I have... Another idea" the golden lady came down with a saddened look on her face.

The purple haired girl looked confused, "What is it, Lady Ningguang?"

"I will sacrifice the Jade Chamber"

Blondie and the petting zoo along with the old lady, cool teleporter guy and goat girl started to glow blue and he stabbed his sword into the ground.

It then fell and crushed the sea monster.

The nice crane that spoke poshly helping me to the ground.

"Well that was easy" I said and the blonde looked at me with some sort of horror.

"whAT?!"

══════════════════

I'm so tired right now. I'll probably see this tommorow and cry