EXTRA ( MONDSTADT VER. )

╰┈➤ EXTRA CHAPTER ; NEW YEARS

(A/N ; this is not canon to the story, a year has not passed in this story yet. There will be spoilers for the types of relationships between MC and the other characters so just take it as some hints and fun thing for the new year!)

══════════════════

It was the end of the year, I had forged relationships at both Liyue and Mondstadt. Aether had graciously taken me to show me what the city blessed by the wind looked like and hopefully get me to make more friends because he was quote on quote 'worried that I was getting lonely' completely oblivious to the fact that I was used to my own company.

Mondstadt was reasonably more livelier and almost more 'childlike' than Liyue. It was a lot brighter and the wind was always endlessly blowing there, even on the warm days.

It was no doubt that the city had taken after it's very hyper and drunken archon.

Said archon, who now went by Venti was a character to say the least. He loved music but loved his dandelion wine even more. This especially showed, when on my birthday that I had forgotten, I was given a basket full. With a little note saying,

'a little birdie told me that you've never had alcohol! What a shame, do enjoy this as much as I would ~'

Did I mention how overly affectionate he was?

Whether it be a simple arm around my shoulder, a pat on the head or a full on bear hug, he always seemed ready to just do SOMETHING. If it wasn't physical, he'd try and blow me away with an unnaturally strong gust of wind , he denies it's him and says it's a coincidence with a airy laugh but I'm not stupid.

The owner of Angel's Share, the fiery haired man called Diluc was quite stoic and quiet. He always had this unimpressed expression on his face and would grimace whenever his brother would burst in with a grin.

He does provide me tasty grape juice, which I had never tasted before. I don't think I've ever seen him as offended he looked before when I said I've never had it , so he shoved a cup of it on my hand with a simple 'try it' and thus my brand new addiction started.

His brother was different story, I for one didn't trust him. Well I trusted him a bit more after actually talking to him. He was still a bit sketchy though and never told the full truth. He says he's from a long line of pirates and that he's super strong. He also sometimes walks past me with a hand over his eyes like he's looking for something and then looks down with a teasing smile saying 'WhOOps I DIDnT SeE yOU tHErE'. He gave me a cookie once though for no reason, I thought it was poisoned but it wasn't.

Jean was definetly a mum. She'd always check for injuries whenever I came back from a task and ask if I had eaten anything on the way. If I say I hadn't She'd panic and get a girl called Noelle to get some tea and food. She always let's me do it in her office whilst she works too. She was perhaps one the most trustworthy person I had met in Mondstadt and she reminded me of someone I seemed to of known in my world, but I couldn't remember who.

Lisa was scary. It was hard for me to be intimidated by someone but Lisa did it with ease. She used more pet names than Venti and Kaeya and THAT is scary.

She read me books since I didn't ever really get the opportunity to read and write, so she took it upon herself to teach me how to so she was still a generous person.

Klee was...worrying. She liked fire and blowing things up and I never really had an opinion on her unless it was apart of my task to guard the isolated room she's kept in by Jean. She calls me big sister sometimes which makes me feel fluffy and warm. Basically, I protecc.

I had met a duo, later it turned into a trio. They were unusual bunch. One was a girl in black and purple who had a familiar called Oz. She spoke with big words but had great bow skills. She tells me stories of 'paradise' she had created and how she is a princess.

Then there was an unlucky boy who always has something bad happen to him. Whether it be eating something bad, getting a branch of tree fall on him or getting targeted specifically targeted by a hillichurl. He seemed happy when I tagged along a little adventure he was given.

Lastly was a boy raised by wolves. When I went with Bennet, we found Razor hunting and we (mostly bennet) helped with getting raw meat. He was nice, but couldn't form full sentences. I then saw him again another time but I was by myself this time. I had cut my hand by accident and planned to just let it heal naturally and ignore it but then the familiar white haired boy came put of no where with a splodge of purple in his hand. He later put it on the cut and the pain subsided and he gave a big smile. He was quite nice and I wasn't surprised the three were friends.

Aether and Paimon had also invited me to meet an alchemist they were good friends with. Pain said that his bluntness was like mine and that we'd make a gReAT MaTCh.

He was interesting. He asked me to model for him once and he would sketch. He would also let me train in his base to withstand cold temperatures in return he would be able to draw to his hearts content. Aether had asked to see whether he could find something to get my memory loss to better and he said he'd try his best. I appreciate it.

So now, the bright fireworks filled the sky in flurry of colours. The wind seemed jumpy and the scent of alcohol wafted through the air. It was comforting in a way and I wondered,

How long am I going to be able to stay here for?

══════════════════

Happy 2022! Don't know whether this chapter makes sense I feel it doesn't but oh well. It's not canon to the ctual stories, just very vague teasers of the relationships. There won't be an Inazuma version since we haven't got there.

Thanks for supporting this book, I really appreciate it :)

I posted this directly on 12 o'clock, I'm very proud of myself.