15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN ;
ROCC GOD

ACT ONE ;
NEW LAND, NEW LIFE

Nothing eventful really happened after that aside from a little girl waltzing over and singing her praises to the immortal beings that had so generously lended a hand

So, our trio decided to go look for Mr. Please five me financial support only to find him with two others.

One I was not very happy to see.

'he's got some nerve showing up here again'

"You call this 'cooperation between Harbingers'? Cooperation includes communication, you know..." the gingers voice trailed off and the tall blonde woman beside him let out a laugh.

"Don't take it to heart, Childe. Besides, aren't you happy that you got to skip formalities and bring chaos to the land? I'm sure you must've enjoyed that."

As our foosteps echoed throughout the bank, the lady turned and scowled, obviously not very happy to see us.

"it seems some of your friends have arrived"

Paimon was obviously the first to make a comment.

"Hey, It's Childe and Zhongli... And YOU! You're one of the harbingers!"

"Signora!" the blonde exclaimed, shock evident.

Said woman gave another laugh, but this time it felt more mocking.

"It's you two. I believe we've met once before" she brought her finger to her chin in fake deep thought, "In the city of bards was it? I'm glad you still remember my name."

'w h a t'

"And look, you even have a new member to your little entourage. How amusing"

Yeah I didn't like her now.

Her eyes narrowed slightly and she gave a spiteful smirk.

"Ah, right. I imagine that it must have been rather hard to forget watching helplessly as something precious wad snatched from your friend."

The slight incline of her head, the proud and confident stance she took, heck, even the way she spoke was haughty. She definitely did not care about whatever she had done.

The traveler let out a scoff, he was evidently pissed off by her comments.

"I still have time to get it back." he was about to lunge at her but Paimon soon stopped him, reminding him she was just trying to get into his head.