27

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ;
MASTER OF THE SWORD

ACT FOUR ;
JUST LIKE HOME

We had all collectively agreed to meet each other at the site of the Crux clash

We had all collectively agreed to meet each other at the site of the Crux clash. I had no idea where it was, but that's exactly why you should bring a blonde traveller along with you. It's like having a personal GPS!

Anways, once we got to the island, we came across a surprising amount of people waiting for the tournament to begin. There were many different characters, some looked relaxed and composed whilst others looked like they'd kill you if you so much as breathed their way.

"Beidou said that they had to be renowned fighters." Paimon hummed to herself, "who will we be up against?"

"who is 'we'?" Aether turned to the small pixie with a look of disapproval knowing damn well she would contribute to nothing.

Said girl just put her arms to her hips and laughed awkwardly.

"What do you mean? We'Re a TeAm ReMEmBER!"

A huff came from the blonde as he continued to walk along and observe the people who were stood there. His potential opponents to be exact.

I observed as well, but none really had the aura of refinement at all, but I suppose it was common for people to have flaws when it came to anything.

I tutted to myself.

'and here I expected at least some competition'

Aether and Paimon seemed to have the bright idea to interact with people and followed them in suite, though I weren't going to talk to anyone regardless.

There were definetly some... interesting people there.

First was a hench looking guy who called himself 'Uncle Yun'!

He was certainly confident in his abilities, but only wanted to go against those who could actually fight. I presumed that's why he signed up for this, since Beidou only allowed real fighters in.

Next were a pair of deciples, Chai Yi and Liang.

Both have a lot of respect for their master and are dead set on getting the Masterclass vision, however, that was the most confusing part. I was no expert on visions, but how would two people share a vision? Oh well I none of my concern. They probably wouldn't win anyway.

Last but not least, was the most relaxed one of the batch Jinyou.

He was very arrogant and is basically just some spoiled rich kid who thinks he can get whatever he wants. He was all about being a 'pErFeCt pERsOn' but probably couldn't even accept when he was wrong... I don't like him.