Chapitre quatre : Soie cramoisie et fleurs

Wei Ying walked in the garden of the Paradise Manor, his butterflies playing with his long hair, him giggling as he dances with his fan. Hua Cheng walked over slowly in hopes not to startle him.

"Little Child."

Wei Ying turned around with grace.

{He's growing up with grace each and every day...}

Wei Ying smiled behind the illuminated moonlight as the golden butterflies slowly disappear.

"A-diē!"

He ran towards him, hugging the Supreme Ghost by the waist.

"What are you doing here all alone? It's the ghost festival, why not enjoy around the city for today?"

"But we had so much fun yesterday because it was my birthday"

Hua Cheng chuckled and took the young master in his arms.

"Everyday, you can have as much fun as you want. There are no rules about having too much fun, no?"

Wei Ying smiled and hugged Hua Cheng close.

"Okay!"

"Let's go to the city then."

"Okay! Let's go!"

They begun walking to the direction of the inner city, Hua Cheng listening to the stories of this young master in his arms. Every story was so detailed that you can even get an image in your head. As they reached the city, Hua Cheng once again changed his appearance into San Lang.

"A-diē is always so awesome!"

"Don't flatter your father, Little Child"

They started walking amongst the rowdy crowd, but none of the sweaty bodies of these ghosts dared touch near them. Human bodies hang up on each butchers stall they walk past by, candied eyes and other materials made from humans took over the market. This didn't frighten Wei Ying at all because he knows he will never be touched since his San Lang-gege is here.

"A-Ying, what would you like?"

"Mmm... Do they have spicy foods?!"

"Yes of course, do you like spicy foods?"

"Mhm!"

"Alright then, off we go"

After a short walk they reached a restaurant that neither sells humans or poison as their food. It was just plain human food at the best.

"We'd like shredded chicken drowned in the spiciest chili oil and some spice dipped cucumbers and lettuce wraps to go with that."

"And extra chili oil!"

"And extra chili oil that is"

The waiter bowed and went off to get their order.

"Little Child really has an appetite for spicy foods."

"Dear Fùqin cooks the best food! Spices are just a second option!"

For now, it's not only Hua Cheng who can eat Xie Lians' cooking, because this young master here took an extreme liking for his food that can kill both Gods and Humans alike. It can also make a ghost suffer death twice, thrice and even more times.

As the food came, Wei Yings' mouth began watering. The pungent smell of the spices not even bothering the young master. The waiter also gave them noodles as a side dish and water by the side. Wei Ying clasped his hand together and closed his eyes, as if praying to God.

"Thank you for the food!"

After doing so, he quicky started eating the extra spicy shredded chicken on the silver platter. San Lang can only watch as the little master devoured the spicy foods displayed in front of him. Hell he swore that if he was a human and ate that, he would've died already just by the smell of it. San Lang was amazed when Wei Ying finished the food without even complaining on how spicy it is.