Chapitre trente-cinq : Les souhaits que je souhaite se réaliser

Wei Wuxian was simply just in the kitchen at Lotus Pier, trying to get some food. He took a glass plate his stomach had an unwell feeling, dropping the plate and causing a loud crash.

"Ah!"

Wei Wuxian immediately crouched down, hearing rushing footsteps come towards him.

"What was that?!"

"It's nothing Cheng! I just dropped a plate."

Jiang Wanyin sighed.

"I thought someone got in or something. Be more careful next time."

"Yeah okay, sorry."

Wei Wuxian picked up the glass piece and disposed of them.

"What's this..."

Wei Wuxian groaned in frustration, he's going to heaven for now. He doesn't like the feeling. Bursting into butterflies as he now flew with the wind.

Quan Yizhen was at it again. Being rude to other officials and not even bothering to answer them. He was a lone and free wolf after all, but that doesn't mean he wasn't bothered with the energy he felt from Wei Wuxian, when the boy walked by.

"A-Ying."

Wei Wuxian stopped in his tracks as he turned around. Red pupils pierced through Quan Yizhen as the phantom feeling of a sword slicing through his eye and the feeling of blood dripping from his mouth shook him to his ever so bright core.

"A-Ying are you fine?"

Wei Wuxian did not answer for he only looked down, sword tightly gripped in hand.

"Something is wrong."

"What seems to be your problem?"

Quan Yizhen walked over to him. It is true he only acts like a golden retriever towards Yin Yu, but he does admit to have a soft spot for this boy. Even giving him a sack filled with gold bars. Quan Yizhen sighed.

"Want to spar then? Your father wouldn't mind right?"

Wei Wuxian shook his head before slowly unsheathing Suibian.

"Please do help me out."

"Let's not cause distraction here though, follow me."

The sounds of fists and skin clashing made the air tighten around them. Heavenly officials who were passing by had to stop just to witness a mortal fighting with a God, who wasn't even holding back. Red eyes zoomed in the wind as Wei Wuxian punched Quan Yizhen in the face, not even bothering the male.

"Let it all out A-Ying!"

Quan Yizhen struck Wei Wuxian in the abdomen using his palm, Wei Wuxian winced as he bashed his head on Quan Yizhen. Wei Wuxian took this chance and ducked, sweeping Quan Yizhen off of his feet, but the male was able to stand on his hand. Quan Yizhen jumped back up and took Wei Wuxian by the foot, slamming him to the ground. Quan Yizhen punched the ground near Wei Wuxians' face as it cracked.

"What got you so stressed out?"

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes and opened them again, silver now reflecting Quan Yizhens' eyes.

"One more."

"Healing, that's enough."

Wei Wuxian sat up.

"A-diē!"

Hua Cheng scared the other officials away as he walked towards them. Quan Yizhen helped Wei Wuxian up, the younger male dusting his robes off.