Chapitre Onze : Papillons D'or

The Jiang Clan had booked an Inn in Caiyi town. As the boat was closing in on to shore.

"Wahhh! They're selling goods on water rafts!"

"A-Xian, be careful. You'll fall."

Jiang Wanyin sighed as he pulled Wei Wuxian back and made him sit.

"You're really stubborn, you know?"

"But I haven't been here before, A-diē and Fùqin rarely allows me to go outside."

"You know your parents care for you, A-Xian."

"Mhm, I know."

Wei Wuxian pulled his right hand in his robe and out on the opening sashes.

"Wear your clothes properly Wei Ying, we're going to a prominent clan."

"Fine~"

Wei Wuxian fixed his clothes and turned Zhūhóng Hua back into a fan that covered his mouth.

"Happy?"

"At least you look decent."

"I always look decent!"

"A-Cheng, stop teasing A-Xian."

Jiang Wanyin rolled his eyes as he stood up.

"Fine, if he stays put."

Wei Wuxian smiled as he wrapped his arms around Jiang Wanyins' shoulders.

"Awwe, A-Cheng really can't resist my handsomeness."

"Or I can't stand your annoying face."

"Hah! Don't insult me, I got my handsomeness from my Father."

"Yeah sure."

Wei Wuxian just chuckled as he let out a hand for Jiang Yanli, her taking it as she too stood up. They finally reached Caiyi Town in Gusu. Jiang Wanyin got out first, followed by Wei Wuxian who helped Jiang Yanli.

"Thank you, A-Xian."

"No problem, shiejie."

They then turned around to look around their surroundings.

"Where's the Inn at?"

"Just to the left."

Wei Wuxian turned his gaze to the Inn that had an alcohol sign hanging from it. His eyes glisten in happiness as he made a run for it.

"Wei Wuxian!"

"A-Cheng, don't shout. Let's just follow him."

All that the two of them could do was give out a smile. Watching their brother run in happiness. Jiang Wanyin smiling brighter as he thought of how free Wei Wuxian feels. They shortly followed after him. In the inn, Wei Ying made his way to the counter.

"Hi hello, We're from the Jiang Sect. We made a reservation for Two rooms a week before our arrival here at Gusu."

"Oh we're so sorry Mister. The whole tavern was booked by a wealthy young master from the Lanling Jin Sect."

"Pardon?"

"We're very sorry for the inconvenience."

Wei Wuxian ticked. Jiang Wanyin just held his forehead as he knew what Wei Wuxian would do next. Taking out a pouch from his sash and placing it down on the counter, making a loud thud.

"I'm buying this whole Inn for a day, and the alcohol as well."

With a sarcastic smile on his face.