Chapitre vingt-quatre : Dédicace

Wei Wuxian skipped with Hua Cheng in hand.

"A-diē! Come on!"

"Slow down, Healing."

"We've gotta get some flowers for Fùqin!"

"A calm person will make greater decisions, Healing."

Wei Wuxian giggled as they ran in the meadow. When they reached the middle, various tall flowers stood tall and fragrant. The young master skipped in the garden with a blinding smile on his face.

"Tonight is the mid-autumn festival! We've got to decorate the temple and light 3000 lanterns for Fùqin again!"

"We will, slow down."

Hua Cheng walked over and started picking flowers with Wei Wuxian.

"Since Gege will be busy up there, it's our duty to make him win the festival again."

"Of course! This young master will do anything for Fùqin."

Hua Cheng let out a chuckle as the time passes by. Picking enough beautiful and fragrant flowers before going back to the Qiandeng Temple. As they reached there, Wei Wuxian and Hua Cheng started decorating and checking the lanterns if they were ready.

"A-diē, don't you think 3000 lanterns is enough?"

"I don't see why not? No one could top our offerings after all."

"You're right."

Wei Wuxian giggled as he sat on a decent tatami, now falling silent. Hua Cheng noticed this and furrowed his brows. Walking over to Wei Wuxian and sitting besides him.

"What is it, Healing?"

"I just wonder... I really want to hear your whole love story."

Hua Cheng was taken aback but he quickly shifted his mouth to a smirk.

"I fell in love with Gege ever since he catched me when I fell. I swore to my life that I will always be his most devoted believer..."

Hua Cheng looked away as he smiled sincerely.

"Gege is so beautiful and nice... When the fall of Xian Le came and he was mocked by the heavens, I turned my back on earth itself... I swore that I will forever devote my life for Him... I did everything I could so I could be someone stronger to protect him..."

"You must be madly in love then, A-diē."

"Oh I am. I am willing to sacrifice my life for Gege and I will do anything for him... Erase the ones that mocked him and serve for him..."

Hua Cheng sighed before letting out a chuckle.

"I always thought I was ugly and I was insecure about my love for Gege... He was a Prince at that and I was just a mere soldier that fell in love with him deeply... But when I found out that he loved me back, I was the happiest person that could even exist... To love is nothing, to be loved is something... But to be loved by someone you love is everything..."

"A-diē..."

"We had our ups and downs and I swore that I'll never leave Gege... I am his most devoted believer and husband. I will do anything and everything for him no matter what consequence awaits me."

"Must be nice falling in love..."

"Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Mmm no... I just have complicated feelings, I guess..."

"Is it that Lan Wangji boy?"

Wei Wuxian looked away and nodded his head.

"Do you have feelings for him?"