Chapitre trente : Je suis à la maison mais j'ai trouvé de chaleur dansun autre

Lan Haozhi stared at Wei Wuxian, holding unto his shoulder.

"A-Xian... You're really stupid."

"Hey!"

Wei Wuxian pouted his lips, earning a chuckle from Lan Haozhi.

"It's getting late, are you going to stay up here and watch me sleep? That's really scandalous, you know."

"I'm not! I'm going now, hmph."

Lan Haozhi laughed as he watched Wei Wuxian jump off the window and run back to his shared dorm room with Jiang Wanyin.

"What a child..."

Lan Haozhi let out a sigh before his smile turned into a sad frown.

"You don't understand how much you worth, Hyacinth..."

The next morning, the disciples from other clans were ready to go home and some already departed back to their sects. Though some couldn't help but eavesdrop at the conversation that was happening inside the main hall right now. Sitting before Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren and Lan Haozhi were Sect Leader Jin Guangshan and Sect Leader Jiang Fengmian. Jin Guangshan fanned himself, thinking he looked handsome (Don't shame me but I like his character design), but in reality he looks like a chicken begging to be cooked in a dish. Jiang Fengmian sat calmly with a soft smile on his face, though he was clueless on what's happening right now. (Often portrait Jiang Fengmian as an airhead, for Filipinos' you can call him lutang.) Jiang Fengmian smiled respectfully at Lan Qiren.

"What was the purpose of you asking for our presence here, Grandmaster Lan Qiren?"

Lan Qiren cleared his throat before his smiling nephew let out a softer smile.

"Yesterday, an incident between head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang, Young Master Wei and sect heir of Lanling Jin, Jin Zixuan. Said incident is that Jin Zixuan, word of the witness, provoked Young Master Wei. This concluded into a fist fight that nearly turned into a murder if not stopped by Young Master Wei's father, Master San Lang. We have called both parents here to explain the incident and ask for their answers for what will be discussed here on."

"San Lang Xiangsheng came?"

"Yes he did, he helped in calming Young Master Wei down."

"Who started the fist fight? I doubt it would be my son."

Lan Haozhi swore he wanted to choke Jin Guangshan with that tone of his, he wanted to. With this, Lan Xichen, who had his eyes closed, opened them.

"You are right, It wasn't Young Master Jin. Though it is he who provoked Young Master Wei in hitting him."

"What did Young Master Jin do to provoke A-Xian that way?"

Lan Xichen cleared his throat, passing the conversation unto Lan Qiren who was stroking his beared.

"Young Master Jin had angered Young Master Wei through talking bad about Young Maiden Jiang."

"Pardon?"

"You have heard correct, Sect Leader Jiang. Young Master Jin said that he was unpleased by the bethrothal which has caused Young Master Wei to lunge at him full force. This concluded into a fist fight which soon took a turn of events when Young Master Jin damaged one of Young Master Wei's possessions."

"I doubt that thing would be irreplaceable. Look, I can just pay for that and everything will be fine and-"

"You can't pay for what your son damaged."

Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen immediately stood up and bowed.

"Pei Ming Xiangsheng."

Pei Ming raised his hand.