Chapitre dix : Mon garçon spécial

Wei Ying ran into the Paradise Manor and into the Paradise hall. As he entered he saw Xie Lian and Hua Cheng who were waiting for him.

"A-diē! Fùqin!"

"Darling!"

"Little Child."

Wei Ying threw himself to them who gladly took Wei Ying and wrapped him in a warm hug.

"I missed you two so much!"

"We missed you too, darling."

"How was your stay there, little child?"

"It was good! There were a lot of spicy foods that I really liked! But I like Fùqin's cooking more!"

Xie Lian kissed Wei Yings' forehead.

"I'm happy to liked it there."

"I wanna go back soon and play with A-Cheng."

"A-Ying..."

"Yes A-diē?"

"Where'd you get that robe...?"

Wei Ying got off of his parents and twirled around in happiness.

"Shi Wudu Xiangsheng gave it to me! He said it's mine now!"

"Shi... Wudu...?"

"Mhm! He was very nice!"

"Darling, come here."

Wei Ying made his way to Xie Lian who made the young master seat on his lap.

"I'm sorry to say this but your Shi Wudu Xiangsheng is already dead..."

"Huh...? No no no! It's bad to lie Fùqin!"

"Little Child, Gege isn't lying."

"But-... But I saw him!"

Xie Lian hugged him closer as he buried his face into Wei Yings' hair.

"He's been dead for 200 years darling..."

"But why... He was so nice to me even if he was strict and rough spoken..."

Hua Cheng held Wei Yings' cheek and wiped the flowing tears.

"You've never met him before but you're so attached to him now. Little Child is always so open hearted..."

Wei Ying clenched on the robe that was wrapped on him.

"Is Shi Qingxuan Xiangsheng okay...?"

"He's okay darling, do you want to see him?"

"Mhm... I wanna ask him somethings."

"Alright..."

In that time, Xie Lian, Hua Cheng and Wei Ying made their way to the Martial Deity Avenue. With every step they took to go up to the heavenly court, soft clouds would appear beneath them. They made their way to the palace of the wind master, seeing that Shi Qingxuan was having tea.

"Shi Qingxuan Xiangsheng!"

"Oh lovely A-Ying, what are you..."

He fell silent as he almost dropped his cup. Picking himself up as he placed the cup on the table.

"We'll wait outside, My Lord."

Wei Ying made his way to Shi Qingxuan who accepted him in a hug.

"I've never seen you in forever!"

"I missed... missed you too..."

Shi Qingxuan pulled away and swept Wei Yings' hair behind his ear. A soft smile on his face.