Chapitre neuf : Aimer ton sourire

After the tour around Lotus Pier, Wei Ying was now outside the door of Jiang Chengs' room. Jiang Fengmian told Wei Ying that they could share the room, but now he's locked out. Jiang Cheng has been moody ever since the tour.

"A-cheng, Shushu said that we should share the room..."

"Go Away! If you stay there I will send my dogs to bite you!"

Wei Ying flinched as he started to panic.

"Okay! I'll go! Just don't send the dogs! I'll go!"

Wei Ying ran to which ever direction that was. He ran and ran until he found a tree to hide in. When he climbed, he nearly fell and hurt his ankle, with a wince he continued to climb higher until he reached a branch thick enough to support him. Sniffling as he tried to stop the tears, now suffering in the cold air. Wei Ying stayed there as he looked down on the water that was below him.

"Hahh... I remember it was like this before..."

Before Xie Lian and Hua Cheng found Wei Ying, he always ran into dogs. Teaching him how to run fast and how to climb to a high place with limited things to hold on to. As Wei Ying sighed, he pulled his knees closer to his face. He took his fan Zhūhóng Hua and turned it into a parasol. Covering his self as light rain started to pour.

"So you're Wei Ying?"

Wei Ying flicked his head up and saw a man standing on the very end of the branch he was sitting in. He held a fan in his hand with an emotionless smile.

"Xiangsheng! You're going to fall there!"

"I won't, I'm skilled at this."

"Are you sure...?"

"Of course. So am I right? Are you Wei Ying?"

Wei Ying nodded his head and gave his best smile.

"Well my dìdì wasn't lying, you really are a pretty fellow."

"May I ask your name, xiangsheng?"

"I'm Shi Wudu, Lord Water Master Wudu."

"Are you Shi Qingxuan Xiangsheng's older brother...?"

"Yes that is me."

Shi Wudu closed his fan and made his way to Wei Ying.

"What are you doing here out in the rain?"

"Mmm... A-Cheng didn't want me in his room. He said he will call the dogs if I won't go away..."

"Oh poor boy. Does your ankle hurt? It looks swollen."

"Only a bit..."

"Here."

Shi Wudu took Wei Yings' ankle and placed his hand on it.

"You don't have to do that Xiangsheng! I'm okay! A-Ying is fine!"

"It's not everyday you get me to do this. Now sit tight and just allow me to do this."

Wei Ying did as he was told. Cold water was now poured on his ankle that caused the swelling to stop and it also removed the immense pain.

"Are you feeling any better?"

"I'm feeling better now, thank you so much Xiangsheng!"

"Let me give company to you here for a little while.

Shi Wudu took Wei Ying in his arms and Zhūhóng Hua into his hand. Making Wei Ying sit on his lap and him covering them both with the parasol.

"What brings you here to Yunmeng, Xiangsheng?"