Chapitre Six : Soie blanche et doré noyaux

Wei Ying was playing in front of the Puqi shrine while he waited for Xie Lian to finish packing the fresh fruits. Hua Cheng was away for awhile because of some business.

"Darling, are you ready?"

Wei Ying stood up and placed his fan to his sash.

"Mhm!"

Xie Lian came out and placed his straw hat on his head.

"Here, let me open your parasol."

Wei Ying gave his fan Zhūhóng Hua. Xie Lian gave a little of spiritual energy to the fan as it turned into parasol. Wei Ying giggled as he saw his father once again doing magic.

"Here you go, darling."

Wei Ying took the parasol and twirled.

"Thank you! Dear Fùqin!"

Xie Lian didn't know wether to laugh or cry, but he held Wei Yings' hand as they began walking.

"Where are we going, Dear Fùqin?"

"I'm just going to visit someone that would like to meet you."

"Where are they right now?"

"Let's say he did something bad so he's taken away."

"What did he do wrong?"

"You'll know when you're older, okay darling?

"Okay!"

They made their way to Tonglu Mountain, where Xie Lians' spiritual energy will be heavily sheathed. Upon reaching there, they met a man who looked like they were in their mid-30's.

"Guóshī..."

The man turned around and placed the clay pot in his hands down. A smile forming on his ever so ethereal face.

"Xianle, it's been awhile."

The man paused when he saw a little fugure with a red parasol behind Xie Lian.

"And who might the little one be?"

Wei Ying made his way infront and gave this person a bow.

"This young master greets you! I'm Wei Ying!"

The man chuckled and smiled fondly.

"My name is Mei Nianqing, you can call me Guóshī."

Wei Ying smiled brightly as he gazed at Mei Nianqing.

"Okay! Guóshī!"

The man locked his gaze on Xie Lian.

"What is the purpose of your visit here, Xianle?"

"I came to see you Guóshī and Him alike. I want to introduce my son."

"Is this..."

"Yes, he's our son."

The parasol once again turning into a fan after running out of spiritual power, Wei Ying ran to hug Xie Lians' leg.

"Who are you talking about, Dear Fùqin?"

"Wei Ying."

Wei Ying turned his gaze to Mei Nianqing with a soft subtle smile.

"What a lovely name."

"Thank you!"

Wei Ying bowed his head.

"Well enough time wasting, let's go and see Jun Wu."

They followed Mei Nianqing who made their way deeper into the forest. The heavy resentful energy crushing Mei Nianqing and Xie Lian alive. Not before they saw Wei Ying who was playing with the black smoke that was discarnate. Xie Lian just smiled but Mei Nianqings' brow twitched. Upon reaching a big gate just near the active volcano of Tonglu, Mei Nianqing chanted a few words as it opened. Torches on the wall lighted themselves. As they walked further deep into the mountain.