Chapitre trente-quatre : Tout jusqu'ici et ce que j'ai fait

Wei Wuxian heard his name be called as the one who won the Archery competition. No he did not praise himself but he praised his parents and relatives. Specifically Feng Xin, who patiently taught him how to shoot and even let him borrow his weapon. He lifted his head and saw Jiang Fengmian and Lan Haozhi clapping for him proudly at the Podium, even receiving a shout from Lan Haozhi.

"MY MASTER IS THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS!"

Wei Wuxian felt heat creep us his face as he shook his head. He turned back to Lan Wangji and smiled at him, now running towards him and giving him a hug.

"Lan Zhan! Congratulations!"

"Mn. You too."

Wei Wuxian grinned and chuckled.

"Now you're talking? How come you didn't talk to me before?"

"Was uncomfortable."

"Awwe it's okay! Hehe, I'm sorry by the way!"

"It's fine."

Wei Wuxian grinned at him.

"Oh yeah, here. I decided you should keep it with you first."

Wei Wuxian took out the qiankun pouch, where inside was the Yin Iron.

"Since I trust you, I will let you hold it. When I find the rest, I'll find you. I trust you alright!"

Lan Wangji took the qiankun pouch and placed it in his sleeves.

"If Wei Ying trusts me, I trust Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian grinned as he now took Lan Wangji by the hand.

"Come join us then! You'll be alone since Xichen Shīxiōng is going to be with Haozhi-Shushu. Hang out with us!"

Lan Wangji let out a breath.

"Mn."

Wei Wuxian laughed as he now pulled Lan Wangji along with him.

Wei Wuxian started as a baby in a bundle. The day he was born was the day where fall started to finish. Orange leaves reflecting on his perfectly glass silver eyes that he opened for the first time.

"A-Ying, say A-niáng. Come on, A-niáng."

At the age of one, he blabbered and drooled a lot. Smiling at his father and cooing at his mother.

"We love you very much, A-Ying."

Wei Wuxian vividly remembers the memories of him being two years old in the arms of his father as he watched his mother fight. The slight carelessness of Wei Wuxian towards the fight because he only focused on his mother's red ribbon.

"A-Ying, watch how A-niáng fights. She's really good no?"

Wei Wuxian let out a "nngh" in response, Wei Changze could only chuckle and hug the sleepy boy closer.

"A-Ying, hold on tight to your Diē-Diē."

Cangse Sanren giggles as she sat on the donkey. Wei Wuxian laughed as he moved around on his father's shoulders. The three year old him was so energetic that he almost fell off.

"Diē! I'm so high!"

"Yes yes, A-Ying is above."

Wei Wuxian laughed as he looked down and saw a kid looking at him. A kid that was slightly visible to the eye.

"Hello!"

Wei Wuxian greeted, Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren looked at the direction of the kid he saw and sighed.