Prologue.

Sreedhar looked at the road impatiently. He was looking at his wrist watch. It was 2pm already. His stomach growled.

"Hayy.. aur kitni der" he talked himself.

He was sat on the bench, which placed infront of the small tea stall. It is a small town in Thrissur. The road is busy with vehicles and peoples. A typical day of April in Kerala. One can see the golden shower trees on two sides of road with yellow flowers. His phone started ringing.
"Aap Kahan pe ho..." He heard his wife's voice from other side.

"Are.... Kavi... Still here...tera pati bhag nahin gaya...."he said with a smile.

"Apko mazak such Raha h iss waqth... Woh aaye nahin".

"Nahin bhai.... They left Airport around 12... .... Traffic heina isliye late ho Raha h"

"Tabhi bola mein Apko Leke aane ko suntha nahin heina???"

"Bitiya boli....kya karein... Kavi tu lunch taiyar karke rakh...lagtha h..woh log aagaye... " He saw a car slowing down near him..

She smiled at the old man waving at her when slided down the window glass.

"Uncle aavo" she said.

"Ji beta" He opened the front door and sat in the passenger seat. He guided the driver with path.

"Sree tereko meine bola na...Google map send Karne ko.... " Maa asked.

"Oh.. Didi..yeh Yeh Mumbai nahin h... Thrissur h... Town me hi Google map se kaam Chala saktha h..." He laughed.

"Beta gudiya so Rahi h kya". He asked turning towards Sana.

"Haan uncle thak gayi woh..." She said looking at her 5 year old daughter who is sleeping in her lap. She stirred in sleep

"Abhi aayega Ghar... " Sreedhar said.

"Tu yese jagah kaise pahunche jaatha h sree... Tere kaam lagne k baad apne jagah kaam hi nahin kiya heina tu" Maa, A 65+ year old woman,Asha,with silky hair and a round glass on her face asked him. She was in a simple cotton Saree. Her lean and tall nature defined her personality.

"Didi.... Apko patha heina sab... Jab Agricultural exam pass hua.. first job I got was an assistant to this central government institute... Phir shadi hogayi... She also likes here... Wahan toh" he just stopped his words midway. Sreedhar is her Mom's sister's Son. He is ascientist at central agricultural institute. His wife runs a Dance -drama centre there. They have no kids.

"Dadi aagayi ham"they heard her daughters voice. Sana looked at her.

"Oh... Meri golu ninni karke ud gayi...." She baby talked to her.

"Sannu" she smiled and raised to grab her face.

"Mumma bol gudhuuu...."she smoothered her face with kisses.

"Sannuuu.. stop.. math" she said in her face.

"Hey.. Mumma ko naam se Bula Rahi h" They driver who was silent through out the journey spoke in his broken Hindi words.

"Koina mere gudiya kuch bhi bol sakthi h...." She kissed her cheeks and hugged her tightly.

"Yeh kaun h Sannu...."she asked pointing sreedhar.

"Yeh Dadi k bhai h ... Tune dekhe nahin video call mein"maa said to her correcting her pony tail.

"Apka nam Kya h ??"she asked with smile.

"Mera nam sreedhar h... Sree Bula sakthi h..mujhe Apke Dadi k Tarah..."

"But aap toh naanu jaisa ho... Mein apko naanu bulaungi... Kyunki naanu ko mein pasand hi nahin hun" she said making Sana's eyes filled with tears.

"Aise nahin bolthe bacha.... Naanu thoda gussa h...." Maa said.

"Waise apka nam kya h..."sreedhar asked.

"Eva Sachdev... Apko nahin patha...." She asked.

"Mereko bas gudiya naam patha h..." Sreedhar said in sad voice.

"Woh toh daadi bulathe hn... Dadda mujhe Angel bulathe the... But woh nahin heina ab....toh"

'hayy yese nahin bolthe na... Angel h aap naanu k...."sreedhar turned and grabbed her hands and kissed on it. Seeing that Sana's eyes filled with tears. She is going to start a new life with new hope..

"Life is a journey, and the road we travel has twists and turns which sometimes lead us to unexpected places and unexpected people. But in turn it always lead us to our destination"