Chapter 25

Hi ☺️☺️☺️....

Meine likhna chodne ko Socha tha... But  Kuch logon k Pyaar dekhe wapas aayi... Threatening nahin kar Rahi thi... Sachi mein man udh gayi.thi....

Enjoy reading....

I'm expecting some inline comments...

"Laddoo...if  any people bullying you... teacher ko bolke tabhi siddy ko call karlena" It was Eva's first day to her new school. Unlike other kids, She is joining  to the Senior Kg owing to her online  Schooling. they were on the way to school. Eva was quiet during all their journey.

"Sannu Mein batha rahi hun... Aj mein siddy ko marengi toh mujhe daatna math... " she said to Sana who was sitting on the backside With Sidharth and Eva. She Didn't paid a heed to them.

"Ajay bhaiya... aaplog hame school mein drop karke jao. Ali bhaiya ko bulayengi mein jab nikalne k time ho toh" she said.

" kyun?" He turned to her from the front seat.

"office nahin h kya... Meine to leave leli..."

"Tereko akele milthi h kya leave... Hame bhi milthe h... " Sidharth said.

"Hayy... Pagal h kya donom... Kyun leave leli...?" She asked.

"Hamare laddoo k first day h... Hame bhi toh dekhna heina teacher kaise h... School kaise h... Sab" Ajay said.

"Chimpu Uss din nahin dekhe Kya... Mein toh tabhi dekhi na"Eva asked. There was a orientation and interview for Eva on the other day.

"But Siddy nahin dekhe na... " Sidharth asked with a pout.

"Sannu aj se mujhe nautanki math bolo.. yeh mere Chimpu and  Siddy h nautanki...." She laughed on her on joke. Everybody  laughed hearing that.

Sidharth looked at Sana , who was little bit disturbed , and Chimed his eyes.  He could sense the tension in her eyes. He grabbed her hands and pressed for assurance. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Sana...baby " Sidharth called her trying to hide his laugh. He know she will get irritate with him calling  Sana. She was cooking in his home. Ajay and Eva was playing  in the balcony.  He gazed her petite body. She was in a pastel green full sleeve suite. Usually her dupatta will be covered her shoulder, while cooking it will cover her head.  The long hair braided and it touched her waist. His heart swelled with love seeing her. Not a single woman other than her could stirred his heart in the first sight.

"Sanaaaaa...." He called again walking to her.

"Kuthey Sana kyun bula Rahi h" she showed the spatula to him.

"Irritate Karne keliye... " He shrugged his shoulder
"Kutha"

He grabbed the spatula and pushed her aside .

"Hayy mein karungi... Tu jaa udhar jaake bait..... "She pushed him.

"Ek kissie de de jaunga" he touched his lips. Her face reddened hearing that.

"Sharam kar Paapi admi... " She said making him laugh.

"Paapi.... Paapi Kya hotha h baby" he asked giving back the spatula.

"Tu mirror mein dekh... Wahan h woh" she said with a smile.

"Finally... "He kissed her cheeks.