Chapter 8

Some people are facing the problem in login to Wattpad... Just try from Google chrome ,Firefox etc... I think it will work

Sana was in  deep thinking what the talked about. Sidharth throwing glances at her. Eva changed to backseat. She was playing with Appu.

"Peek-a-boo" she hide her face with Priya's dupatta. Appu broken into giggles.

"Kitna cute h... Appu tu.... "she tickled his stomach.

"Evu bacha... Sambhal k bait" Sidharth said to her looking through the mirror. Sana startled with his voice.

"Kya hua .. Evu teek heina" She looked back.

"Abey yaar teek h woh... Road is taking so  many turns... So I asked her to sit properly. " Sidharth said.

"Oh.... " She looked outside... The greenery was soothing her soul.

Priya and Mani was  busy with kids.

"What are you thinking" Sidharth asked her.

"Hein...??"she looked at him.

"Kya soch rahe h...." He asked.

"Kuch nahin... Aise hi... Kitna acha heina... Yeh hariyali... Summer h phir bhi... Kubhsurath heina..."she asked

"Haan... Yaar... Mumbai mein yeh Kahan milthe Hein... "he said....

"Punjab mein bhi h... But alag h....  Sarson k  aur ghehu k.... Hayy kitna mast tha" she said dreamily.

"Woh your native place is Punjab ?"

"Hayy tereko nahin patha... " She turned towards him fully in her seat , asked excitedly.

"Abey tu kab muh kholthi h... Jab Dekho... Koyi award film k heroine k role nibhathi h... " He smirked.

"Meri Zindagi toh koyi award film se Kam nahin h Sidharth... God scripted well...." "She smiled sadly. Sidharth astonished with her words. Before he could say anything he saw the big board of the waterfalls.

"We will continue this later... Ok...?" He looked at her.

"Kyun?" She frowned.

"Because we are friends.... "He said in obvious. He stopped the engine.

"Ham friends kab bani?" She said seriously and opened the door.  Eva grabbed her hands after getting dy from the car.

"Appu Kahan h"she asked as she didn't see Priya and Appu.

"Hayy... Usne na... Pupoo kar di...toh change kar rahe h... "Eva giggled.

"Chotu heina bacha isliye... Sannu udaun puthu ko "Sana asked.

"Hayy nahin... Mein Badi hun... Siddy wahan kyun khade h Sannu Mani uncle k saath". Sidharth was getting the tickets from the counter.

"Woh yehan k ticket Lena heina woh le rahe h... " Sana said with a smile. She looked at him. Every girl around him was ogling him. She twitched her lips. The waited them on a bench.

"Jahan Dekho wahan aathe Hein iska fangirls... Yeh ladkiyon ko sharam nahin h...  Uper se iska nikkar pehna" she murmured. She saw him coming towards them with Mani. Priya also get down from the Car with Appu.

"Achaaaa(papa in malayalam)... " He sequeled seeing Mani. Mani ran to him and picked him up and kissed his face.

"Sannu sab woh jaise papa nahin heina... " Eva asked looking at Sana. She nodded negatively with a feeble smile.

"Mere Puthu kyun soch rahe ho woh sab... "She kissed her forehead.

"Ladddoooo"they heard Sidharth voice. He picked Eva and twirled around. She broken into giggles.