Chapter 46

Hi all!!!
Kaise ho....

Please comment and like.

"Jaake Sannu ko bulake laa bacha" Maa told.

"sannu... Sannu puthuuuu... Dadi bula rahi h" They heard her loud voice as she ran to kitchen.

"Abhi ghar mein ek ronak aayi h" Maa said.

"That's my Laddo to" he said in proud.

"Laddoo hi nahin Tere shehnaaz bhi h" she said in teasing tone stressing the naaz parts, as he do when he calls her.  He had a blush on his face.

"Montu tu... Teenage pe bhi itna nahin Sharmathe the" Maa laughed.

"Aisa Kuch nahin h" he said.

"Dadi aayi sannu" Sana came with Eva.

"Bache Kavi ko phone laga" she asked.

"Phone kitchen mein h" she turned to leave.

"I'll call her " Sidharth said.

"Arrey arrey... Aj damadji ne call lagaya.... Meri beti ko tang toh nahin kar Raha heina" they heard a very excited Kavitha's voice.

"Aunty ab mujhe beta nahin damad bolthe ho... This is not right yaar " Sidharth said.

"Bol Kavi... Kanyandan kiya h tune apne beti ko... Damad hi h tera woh" Rita said.

Sana sat beside him with moist eyes. She was the one insisted Kavitha and Sridhar to take place her parents place when their marriage happened in the mandir.

"Arrey sab h wahan..." She happily smiled

"Naani... Naanu Kahan h... Subah call nahin ki aj" Eva asked sitting comfortably on Sidharth's lap.

"Aapke Dadi k saath gaya h bacha.." she said.

"Maasi aap ko Aunty ne bulane ko bola" Sana said.

"Kya hua Didi?" She asked

"Meri pothi ko dance and music seekhna h... Aap sikhayenge" Rita asked playfully.

"Arrey yeh toh meine Socha hi nahin... Yaar... It's a best idea...heina baby" he asked Sana.

It had been several days since he last called her "baby." The absence of that endearing term weighed heavily on her heart, causing her eyes to well up with tears. As  she turned to him, their eyes met, and in that moment, it felt as though time stood still. However, unable to bear the intensity of emotion, he turned his face away, breaking their gaze.

"Hmmm.. " she said.

"Didi... Yeh toh bahuth acha idea h... Mein sikhadungi Meri bachi ko .... Evu ready h?" She asked  with all smile.

"Haan haan.... But boring sa math sikhado ok Naani?" She asked making everyone laugh.

"Ok Dadi Amma" Kavi told.  They talked sometime and cut the call.

,***
Sana was sitting on balcony swing and making Eva sleep.  She glanced at her mobile screen. It read 9 pm, and a heavy sigh escaped her lips. He had not returned yet. The worry and anticipation weighed heavily on her heart as she continued to sway on the swing, the silence of the night amplifying her concerns.

"Sannu Khana kyun nahin khayi mere saath?" Evu asked.

"Bhook nahin h bacha " she half lied. She was not hungry. Although they were not talking to each other, they had every meal together at least at home. He was not returned yet. She was tensed without getting any news from him. She knows someone is chasing them.