Chapter 11

Sana woke up to empty bed. That's not new for her. Eva is always a early riser. She won't disturb when sana is sleeping. In Kerala, she will be with Kavitha in kitchen or with Sreedhar at their garden.  She went to washroom after grabbing her essentials.

"Badi.... Sorry... Aunty... Siddy kab aayega..." She heard When Sana walked to the kitchen.

"Hayy... Mera bacha... Aap Badi Bula... Koi baath nahin..."

"Nahin... Sannu bola na... Teek bola... But aunty toh boring type ka h.... Isliye "she was sitting on the counter top of kitchen munching some snacks.

"Aap Bua Bulalo... Badi is dying to  hear that word from someone"Preethi kissed on her head.

"Di...."Sana gasped.

"Good morning bacha... "Preethi walked to her and hugged.

"Hayy Meri Shona puthu aayi.... Kitni Pyaari h Meri Sanu... Pari jaisa heina " she lunged to Sana. She picked her up and kissed her on cheeks.

"Meri gudhu ud gayi ... Brush ki?" Sana cupped her face.

"Haan.. han... Badi... Uffooo .. Bua ne karwayi .. look my ponys " she touched her hair.

"Meri gudiya kitni Sundar lag Rahi h... Khajaungi tujhe" she  said.

"Bacha let's have breakfast... Phir interview keliye nikalthe hn... Monday heina traffic hoga" she took the bowls and plates and walked to dining table.

"Di... its k...I'll manage... aap kyun..." she followed Preethi.

"abey yaar.. mujhe bahar jaana h...merese kya formalities h bacha" she patted her cheeks.

"Hayy...siddy kahan h ....."Eva asked with a pout.

"bacha... kamala tai ko drop karne gaya heina  woh... apka siddy yehan nahin thana... woh office gaya hoga seedha kadooz" Preethi said making sana laugh.

"hayy bua... kadooz nahin h mera siddy" she showed her finger.

"ok madam apki siddy ko kuch nahin bolga"

Siddy

Good morning sweetheart!!!
Sorry 😐!!! Subah mil nahin paaya...
Kuch kaam tha....
And all the best for your interview!!!
I know you'll rock it...
Take care both of you....❣️❣️❣️

She read again and again the message. She was angry with him. He called Eva in Preethi's phone.

"Mujhe kya... Usko nahin padi toh "she twitched her lips.

"What happened Sana... Interview k tension h kya " she pressed Sana's palm.

"Kind of "she smiled.

"Meine dahi shakkar khilayi heina... Sannu ko ...  Job toh pakka h" Eva said kissing her cheeks.

"Haan Evu sahi Keh Rahi h... Job toh pakki h... Bhaiya... Bahr rukh toh gaadi" Preethi said.  Driver parked car outside building compound.

"Sana. bacha... interview complete hothe hi... call karna.. mein Evu aayenge" she said.

"Di... aap mein Evu ko apne saath leke chalthe hein... its k"

"hayy sannu... budhu math bano.. chote bache k interview nahin hothe..." Eva said with a giggle.

"Badmash.... Tujhe toh" she hold Eva's ear.

"Sach hi toh krh Rahi h Evu" Preethi said.

"Sannu puthu jaldi jaake interview crack karke aavo... Ham party karenge" she said happily.