Chapter 35

Hi all...
What an unexpected surprise... This week mein third update..... Don't think...mein sudhar gayi... Time Mila isliye likhi hun...

Yese expect hi math karo....
Comment and like karo... Kya patha mereko push mile mein update jaldi jaldi de....

Sana heard a knock at the door. She put his mobile aside and opened the door. Ajay was standing there.

"Sanu... Laddoo kaisi h... Hospital jaana h?"He asked in concern.

"So rahi h..."She said.

"Kya hua baba.... dar gayi kya usko kuch nahin hua... "He said caressing her hair. she nodded with feeble smile. She saw him walking to Evu and kissing her hands.

"Aju Bhaiya... Ek baath puchun... Sach Sach bathana"

"arrey meine kab jhooth bola" He smiled.

"apko iske bare mein pathatha..?" She showed the phone screen.

"Kya?" she saw him unlock the phone typing the pin.

"David ka message dekho?" she said. She turned when the bathroom door opened.

"abey Chimpu mere phone mein kyun ghus raha h..." Sidharth asked. He was changed into tshirt and shorts.  With his hands, Ajay acted as if he was cutting his neck looking at Sidharth. Since Sana was turned to sidharth she didn't see.

"Boss.... Mr. Tiwari has a good news for you... Mission Nikhil Sachdev on board" Sana prompted the messages to him.  Sidharth's face lost its color.

"woh mein ... baby...." He stammered.

"Montu....  I'll be outside.... Laddoo so rahi h math udhana usse"Ajay said.

"Aju bhaiya... aap Evu k paas rukho... Mein aur Sidharth bahar baath karenge...." She walked outside without waiting for any reply

"abey....Hitler mode on" Sidharth looked at her retreating figure.

"Jaa beta concentration camp keliye nahin akele bula rahi h... "Ajay  was laughing silently.

"buggr help kar mera"

"So Sorry Montu.... tera toh L' Lag gayi" Ajay started sing in comic way. sidharth huffed and followed her to the other room. Once he get inside the room she locked it.

"Bol"

"Kya"

Sidharth felt fire spitting from her eyes

"dur rahne ko bola tha na meine usse...  kyun uss mein pada"

"abey meine kya kiya... "

"yeh bhi mujhe hi bathana padenge kya... What are you planning Sidharth... Batha mujhe" She said sitting on the bed.

"there is no plan... "He tried to grab her hands...

"Sidharth tujhe meri khasam bol..."

"Arrey yaar... khasam kyun diya... "He twitched his lips

"I told Tiwari to arrange a India tour for Nikhil... iss bahane woh busy rahega zyada planning nahin hoge..." He said in one go.  He sat in front of her and give her the towel to dry his hair. Sana looked at him in disbelief. 

"Kya India tour mathlab and yeh Tiwari kaun h" she asked without moving a bit.

"Mahesh Tiwari... He was a personal assistant to my Dad. Now he is MP. "

"Mathlab... Mein samjhi nahin... "She turned his face to look at her. He turned fully to her. He grabbed her and said

"Baby... We helped your Nikhilji....  We transferred one lakh forty thousands rupees to Nikhil account... "