Chapter 20

"abey Why are you both crying like ronthad billis? Sidharth asked while driving. They were coming back from airport after dropping Preethi di. Eva and Sana cried when she left for flight. Preethi di also didn't dissapoint them without crying.

"Bua kyun gaye mujhe chodke... " Eva asked wiping her cheeks. she was sitting with Sana in passenger seat

"Baba Bua told you na... she has some work there...aur bua k family bhi heina na wahan.."

"Family toh ham heina..?" She said with a pout.

"haan ham bhi family h... woh log bhi... Ap baath karthe hona Naveen Uncle se...unk mumma papa h wahan... Jaldi ayenge... Wapas" he said grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Bua  itni pasand h laddoo ko" he asked.

"Inna saara pasand h... Bua ko .... And mein bade hoke Bua jaise Doctor banungi.... " She said in confidence.

"Wow... Really... That's awesome sweetheart... " He said ruffling her hair.

"Siddy woh kya h.... " She asked pointing something on the road. Sana was looking them both keenly. No one can tell that they are not blood related . Whenever Eva asked something to sidharth, he acted like he is living to clear her doubts. She couldn't beleive till now, how on the earth a human existed to love selflessly everyone. Seeing Sidharth, Preethi and Ajay , She has huge respect for their Maa.

"Shehnaaz... Breakfast karke jaathe hein" he said.

"Nahin... Ajay bhaiya ko aj Dosa chahiye bola tha... So batter h.... And Seema Didi sambar bhi banaya hoga. " She said.

"Abey yaar... Iss aju k Bache ko toh.... Sachi mein chimpoo h yeh" he gritted his teeth.

"Chimpoo chimpoo nahin ho toh kaun hoga" Eva giggled.

"Absolutely " sidharth highfived Eva.

"Shehnaaz.... Can I take Eva with me? " Sidharth asked. Shehnaaz was washing the dishes the kitchen after their lunch.

"Haan... Haan.. ismein puchne wali baath kya h" she asked without turning towards him.

"Woh nahin baba... The kids area is getting ready... Uske liye Kuch toys wagera select karna h.... So I thought Laddoo saath h toh it will be helpful." He said.

"Oh... I'll get her ready.... She said and turned to wipe her hands. Her dupatta stuck on the knife holder and it fell down.

"Abey oyyy gadhi.... " He pulled her towards him.

"Didi.... " Seema shouted.

"Yeh 2km k dupatta Leke kyun ghumthi h baby tu... Kitchen mein kaun ayega... And itne garmi mein yeh full sleeves kyun pehanthi h tu" he asked without removing his hold.

"Woh adat h mujhe.... " She wiggled in his hold eying Seema Didi. He removed his hold.

"Dyan se baba... Kuch hoja tha toh... dyan rakh" he said looking in concern.

"Rakhlungi" she smiled.

"Aima... We are at the gate... Where are you?" He asked in his phone while entering to the Mall. His one hand tightly hold Eva. She was hopping in clutching his arm.

"Ok... We'll come there" he cut the phone and kept in his pocket.

"Arrey... Baba... Gir jaungi Meri jaan... Don't jump" he said adorably.

"Nahin nahin... Siddy itni lamba heina... Siddy k hand pakadke jump Karne mein bade maze aathe h..."

"Abey.... " He laughed loudly. Few heads turned towards. She giggled seeing that.