Chapter 5

"Siddy kitne der lagega Bahar aane mein" Eva asked Sidharth cupping his face. Sidharth was standing before the consulting room, Eva was in his hand.

"Aajayega bacha... Tu neeche utar"Sana said ,who was sitting in a chair.

"It's k shehnaaz.... "He waved off her thoughts and sat beside her in another chair.

"Meri Dadi teek hojayegi heina siddy?"Eva asked in concern.

"Haa hojayegi bacha..." He kissed her head.

"Aapko patha Dadi mere saath khelthi pehle park mein jaake... Dadda bhi aathe the... Phir apko patha woh giri phir aayi nahin kabhi"she said with welled up eyes.

"Phir se sahi hoga Dadi... Aap ke saath race mein aayegi woh" Sidharth said.

"Sachi???" She asked him with innocent face.

"Haan kyun nahin aayega Dadda k saath aur Evu k saath khelegi woh" Sidharth said with smile.

"Dadda k saath nahin khelegi... Kyunki dadda nahin h ab woh aasman mein h" Eva said with pouty lips looking at the sky. Sidharth looked at Sana in question. She turned other side.

Mani was on the driving seat as Eva sat on the passenger seat. Sana was sitting on back seat.

"Mani uncle ap jaldi Chalo...kitne time se wait kar Raha h siddy. " Eva said to Mani.

"Ayyo... Speed se hi drive kar Raha hun mein" he said in his malayalam accent.

"Bhaiya ap uski baath math Suno... Aaram se chalao... Dadi Amma ban Rahi h madam"Sana said.

"Hayy. Hayy... Sannu aise nahin hotha" she pouted her lips.

They reached where Sidharth was waiting. Seeing him Sana's face drew a smile.He was in mint green button up tshirt and a jeans. The shades on his his face made him hot.

"Hayy siddy kitni handsome dikh rahe heina... Hayy.. " Evu clapped her hands. Sidharth came near the Car.
He was confused where he has to sit.
"Siddy idhar aao... Sannu mujhe pehle hi bola... Yehan Tak front mein baitne ko... Chote Bache nahin baitthe heina... "She said with a pout.

"Haan... But Evu bait sakthi h... Siddy k Saath ..."He winked opening the door. He made her stand and sat on the seat. Eva comfortably sat on his laps.

"Bacha... Idhar aa seat belt nahin h"Sana said in anxious.

"Don't worry shehnaaz... I'll die, before anything happens to her"he said looking at Sana. She will be lying if she said she didn't jolted in her seat hearing that.

"Hayy siddy yese nahin bolthe... " Evu turned and kissed his cheeks. He felt blessed to have that kisses. He kissed her head. Sana was looking at him. That man they hardly know for 72 hours, he was giving assurance to her to protect her daughter.

"Mani kitne door aur h "Sidharth asked.

"Bas 30 minute bhaiya"Mani smiled. He is a tall , fair and slim 30 years old boy.

"Mani aap toh bahuth ache se Hindi mein baath karthe ho... Wow" Sidharth exclaimed.

"Mein Bas Hindi hi seekha school mein... Kyunki... Mereko Kavi ma... Uncle se baath karna tha"Mani said while laughing.

"How sweet... Mani k family?" Sidharth asked in curious.

"Mera family means aap father aur mother k baare mein puch rahe hona... "He asked with smirk.