Chapter 61

Hi All...

Kaise ho....
Happy new year... Sorry I know am late... I don't know why... I'm unable to scribble my thought... Koina... Block hoga... Aage dekhte hein...

Thank you for the people who are constantly checking on me......

Comment karo please... Bahuth mehanath or mental stress se likhi hun... Kya patha aap logon k comments push me to write more.

"Baby.... Walk pe chale"Sidharth walked out of the room changing into pair of track suit and t-shirt. Sana was doing something on her laptop laying on the sofa.

"Nahin mein nahin aarahi tu jaa" she said without turning her head.

"Abey Alsi atma...udh....jab dekho haath pair se gol banake sofe pe letthi h... " He shut the laptop and pulled her by hands.

"Haaan.... Sidhaaarth.... Please na.... Mereko chutti ka din math tang karo...." She laid on the couch.

"Chutti Kal bhi h...... Aaja...Hardin Kam k bahane banake escape hojathi h.... "He picked her up in bridal style.

"Ammaa... No... No... Neeche uthar... Mere paas chappal hi h bas... Usse chal nahin paungi... Kal Naya Leke next day se mein bhi join karungi... " She pinched her throat....

"Uske zaroorath nahin padegi... Dekh... I already bought..." He said making her stand on her feet near the shoe rack.

"When you bought this?" She asked in surprise.

"I ordered last week but aj subah Mila.... Laddo was asking for matching shoes for our morning walk... Toh I thought kyun na ham family jogging shuru kare..." He showed her the new pair of shoes.
"Kal Sunday heina... Morning chalenge " she tried again.

"Nahin Nahin aaja..." He pulled her with him.

"Ab tu manne wala toh nahin ...Sidhaaarth mein change karke aathi hun...." She said in despair. She heard his laugh when he walked to room.

"Tu comfortable h isse walk karna" he asked eying her kurta and palazzo... She shrugged her shoulders as he crouched down and put on her shoes.

"Laddoo ko bulaye" Sidharth asked getting the car key from the key holder. She nodded positively.

"....hmmm...hmmm....la.....laaa.." Seema glanced the living room humming a song,getting ready to water the plants there. Suddenly, something caught her eye. Seema's frown deepened as she zeroed in on the book shelf in the corner of the room. She left out a happy sigh spotting two familiar small feet.

"Evu baby" she called.

"Sh....sh... Hide and seek h" she said

"Bhaiya log nahin heina aap Akele khel rahe ho Kya?" Seema asked in hushed tone.

"Dadi aur Aaji k saath... Woh dekho Aaji ko" she pointed at Kamala tai, who was hiding behind the couch.

"Gudiyaa.... Kamala.... Mein aarahi hun dundne" She saw the Maa was walking out of her room.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..." She counted and glanced around. Seema was trying hard to control her laugh.

"Six...Kamala pakadi gayi" Maa said spotting Kamala tai.
"Tchhh...." Tai sadly got up from the floor.
"Seven"
"Eight "
"Nine" "ten".... She couldn't find Eva.
"Mein Jeet gayi" Evu happily came out from her hiding spot clapping her hands.

"Achi dost mili h Evu baby ko" Seema giggled at the older women.

"Oyye chup" Kamala tai shyly hushed her. But Seema and Evu cannot control their laugh.
They heard ringing of the landline.