Chapter 22

Hi All!!

Kaise ho? wattpad mein koi glitch h shayad publish hi nahin ho rahi h....

  IF you liked the chapter vote and comment...

Please inline comment dedo yaar... I really want to see your view about the situations

Seema Didi sab list k Saman liya heina"Sana asked once the paid the bill and walking outside.

"Haan Didi... Ab bas Ghar jaana h., " She said.

Sana's phone beeped with a message.

Wow!!!
Someone is really excited!!!!
Run baby Run... Jitna tu bhagegi utna Maza bhi mujhe ayega... Enjoy your little FREEDOM
Reading that Sana's face lost it's charm.

She dialed Sidharth's number.

"Sidhaaarth...."

"Kya hua baby?... Kuch chahiye... Mein aaun...?" He asked. Her fear vanished to thin air.

"Nahin... Mein yese Tumlog teek heina... ? " She said getting inside the car.

"Haan yaar... Mast hun apne Ghar pe hun.... Tu bhi idhar aa... We miss you...Heina laddooo" she heard giggles of Eva from other side.

"Haan aarahi hun... Kuch chahiye Khane keliye ?"

"Nahin... Order karenge... Tu aa... Take care baby... " He cut the call.

She looked at the text and delete the message once the contact has been blocked.

She rang the bell and waited outside with a smile. Sheela opened the door. That made Sana's mood off.

"Sidharth Kahan h" she asked getting inside. Sana had look on her. She was in a off shoulder top and shorts.

"Fashion show keliye aaye ho Kya bartan manchne" she thought

"Sir workout kar Raha h... " She said.

"Oh... Tere Kam finish nahin hui..." She asked.

"Sir ne bola lunch banane ko..." She said.

"It's k...mein banaugi... Tum jaavo... " She said

"Woh Sir se bolke"

"Sir se bolne k zaroorath nahin mein bolungi... Tum jaavo... " Sana said.

Sheela didn't like her behavior. But she have no other choice she left from there.

"Badi aayi... Sir se bolne wali... Usko koi aur Nahin miltha h kya... Kam  keliye....Seema Didi ko hi bulao... Itna kaam bhi nahin h yehan... Saara din Bahar toh rehtha " she talked herself and walked to the other room balcony where he set up a mini gym.
The sliding door was open. The view Infront of her hitched her breath. Sidharth was in a tang top and all sweaty doing push up. Eva sitting comfortably on his back laughing loudly.

"Aahhh... Aaah...bas... " Sidharth said dramatically.

"No... No... 5 more ..... " Eva said.

"Ok..5.... 4.... 3... 2..... 1....  " He laid down  on the floor.

"Awww...  my strong siddy... Kitna acha kiya heina ... " She wrapped her hands around his neck and laid flat on his back kissing there.

"Baby... Evu no... Bacha... Siddy is all sweaty... Bad smell hojayega... " Sidharth said.

"Koina puthu... Nahalungi mein... But  ab mujhe acha lag Raha heina... Baad k baad dekhenge" she said in simple sentence. Hearing that, Sana felt she being lighter from her heart.