Chapter 40

Hi all...

Thank you for the wonderful response ☺️.... Inline comment and vote karke aage bhi mujhe kush karoo....Love you🥰😘❤️

They walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. Evu was slept in his arms.  She carried his jacket in her hand.

"Baby...Sit in the back side... I'll lay her on the seat..." Sidharth said unlocking the Car.

"Kyun... usko mein front seat pe rakh ke bait sakthi huna.."

"tere uper usko disturb hogi baby... Saree mein jo stones wagera and uper se yeh dress....Its not comfortable... yeh abhi se sweat kar rahi h.... I kept her night wear there... make her wear that..."He said.

"Ek idea h mere paas..." She said.

"Kya?"He smiled at her mischevious self. She grabbed the Car key from his hand.

"Mein Drive karun?"She asked.

"Oh... Sure baby..." He said opening the passenger seat . He sat comfortably there. Sana looked at him wonder.

"there is  a shopper at the back..lake de..." He said.

"Tu puchega nahin mujhe atha h ya kuch" She asked.

"Why should I ask like that"  He brushed  hair from Eva's face with hands.

Sana opened the shopper she got from the backseat.  There was a towel, a hair band and  Evu's cute cotton night dress.  She smiled at seeing that.

"Normally jab ladki k driving k bare mein sabko dar heina isliye. She helped to dress Eva.

" Sabko nahin kuch logon ko.... jo gadhe hothe h... Women can go to space... but cannot drive yese sochne walon k dimag k problem h... ismein mujhe kya karna h  "He shrugged. Sana looked at him with proud smile. Sana tied Eva's hair in a Pony and kissed on her forhead.

"Mereko bhi" He said touching his lips.

"Sharam kar papi admi...We are in Public" She closed door and walked to other side.

"Hone wali biwi hoon ... Mere bache k maa hun... sharam kyun karun..." He said.

"tu na pagal hogaya h" She said trying to hide her blush...

"I'm mad for you baby..."He winked. 

Sana ignite the engine suppressing her smile.

"Smooth... " He said after they hit on the highway.

"What?" she asked.

"Your driving..." He grabbed her hand in the gear and pecked on it.

"Major Gen. Vir Singh Gill k training h..... kharab kaise hojayega" She said in proud.

"wow.... baby... amazing" He said.

"Tujhe patha...jab mein hostel mein hothi toh... sab long vacation pe ghar jaathe the... Daadu ko leave h ya woh Bias mein hothe toh mujhe lene aathe the... Nahin toh... He will book a ticket for me... jahan woh hothe the... Aise ek vacation  pe driving seeki... before my eligible age..." she giggled....

"Wah... major hi kanoon thodthatha..." he joked.

"Aise nahin... unko h ki mein sabkuch jaldi seekh jaaye... sabse aage bade...tujhe patha aise Vacation pe mein Daadu k pas jaathe toh...If he is not happy with the place he was living that time, he 'll admit to another hostel... phir wahan mein padthi thi kuch na kuch....  " She said concentrating on the road.

"Jaise"

"Jaise ki... Singing... ya kuch instruments... Dance... painting... Even boxing bhi" She smiled.