Chapter 58

Hi....
Kaise ho... Sorry for being gayab.... Some major life events are happening....If you liked the chapter please vote and comment.

"Sidhaaarth....." She fell in to his arms.

"Hey... Sweetheart... Kya hua..." He saw the door closed behind her.

"Sorry Sidhaaarth...." She wept in his arms.

"Oyye... Sorry kyun bol Rahi h baby....." He caressed her back. She sobbed silently in his hold.

"Ab bologi Kuch" he asked cupping her face. She nodded negatively.

"Eyy... Aisa Kya hogaya baba... Bol na.... " he wiped her tears and kissed on her forehead.

"Meine tujhe dokha diya h sidhaaarth....."

He looked at her in confusion.

"And mein Terese bahuth Pyaar Karthi hun... Mujhe tu hi chahiye.... ". She hugged him and cried again. Sidharth was happy with her words and same time he was worried because of her cry.

"I know na baby... You love me a lot...But Rona kis baath pe" he cupped her face.

"Woh... Inhone birthday keliye nahin rishta banane keliye mujhe bulaya... Mein Teri biwi hun... Woh kaise kar sakthi h... Unke bete keliye... Hayy.... Rabba... Mein kitni buri hun.... Itna taiyar hoke gayi wahan...."her words cut by his loud laugh.

"Sidhaaarth....Hass kyun Raha h.... " she whined.

"Aur nahin toh... Itni SI baath pe kaun rothe h.... Unko patha thodi h... We are married.... Aise rone se Kya hoga" he picked a tissue from the dashboard and wiped her face.

"Yeh toh garv k baath h baby mere liye" he knew that ,he is riling up her anger.

"Kyun?"

"Meri biwi itni Sundar h log proposal bhej rahe h abhi bhi.am a proud husband" he winked.

"Kuthey chod mujhe.... Mujhe baath hi nahin Karni... Biwi pe koi admi line maar Raha h... And usko proud feel hona h.... Dur reh"she pushed him aside.

"Mere Biwi pe line hi maar sakthe h.... . I know she is strong enough to protect herself from all the perverts... And this jungli Billi is all mine.... " He pressed his lips to her. She looked at him in disbelief. The sidharth she knew before is the most possessive one in the world. He still gets irritated with the mere mention of Rian.

"Yese math dekh...Tera hi hun..." He joked.

"Sidhaaarth....."

"Baby.... Chod yeh sab bathein.... Mein usse jaake do Mukha marun Yaa... Woh Aunty ko jaake yeh Meri biwi h bolun?" He asked. She nodded negatively realizing what he meant.

"Phir.... Tu wapas aayi... Ham saath h... And isse acha Kya h" he said. She looked at him in disbelief.

"Ali bhaiya Kahan gaye?"

"Woh kabka gaya...Mein Tere aane k teek 10 minute baad yehan aaya tha... Phir unko taxi mein Ghar jaane ko bola... And I was waiting like a Romeo for my biwi.." he said with a pout

"Hayy tu kitna cute h" she kissed on his cheeks.

"Chalein" he asked stretching his shoulder.

"Hayy tu Tak gaya Kya"she gently pressed his shoulder.

"Haan... Do din marathon meeting attend kiya... Yehan Tak airport jaathe waqt car mein bhi meeting tha...." He said.

"Mein drive Karthi hun phir ... Tu bait" she said getting down from the car.

"Wah thanks baby... " he said sitting comfortably on the passenger seat.  She smiled in return. She grabbed his hand and kissed on his palm.

*****
"Namaste Mr. Shukla......" She waved at him with her charming smile.