Chapter 51

Today... am very very happy.... batha nahin sakthi.... This update is dedicated to that all  sidnaazians... still finding solace in wattpad books.... Love you all... we miss you sidharth...

Yaar comment and vote karo... nahin toh update hi nahin karungi....

Sidharth looked at his newly wedded beautiful wife. He can imagine whole his future life looking at her . He grabbed her hands and pressed his lips on her hands. It still had the mild fragrance of her mehandi.  She pulled her hands from his hold sat in silence. He knew ,she'll be angry with this sudden court marriage. But to protect her and Eva, he can do anything. He was planning all this in these 4 days.  The car hault  at the porch.

They got down from the car. He saw his Laddoo and Preethi  coming out from the house.  They looked at them in surprise seeing the garland in their hand.

"Siddy... Kahan gaye the" Eva asked.  He crouched down

"Laddoo... I told you right... I love your Sannu... And I want to marry her.... Shadi karli hamne... Aap chahthe hona .. jaise naanu apne naani k khayal rakhthe ho  and naveen uncle jaise Bua k khayal rakhthe ho... Waise Siddy bhi Sannu k khayal rakhe... Iske liye yeh Hona zaroori h... Meri laddoo kush heina" he asked.

"Hayy... Bahuth kush..." She wrapped her hands around him.  Preethi looked at him questions.

"Aarti Leke aa" Naveen told.
Without any word she followed her husband's words. She welcomed them with Arti.

"Montu... Yeh Kya h" she asked him finally.

"Tujhe hi toh mere shadi k bahuth jaldi the na ... Ab hogaya... " he sat on the couch. Sana walked to the room without looking back.  Preethi called his mother and informed the same.  Asha called back receiving the news.

"Asha Aunty chahthe h ki... Mandir mein shadi honi chahiye..."Preethi told.

"Haan karlenge... Sham mein karenge" he said.

"Hey bagwan ... Yeh fast food nahin h... Muhurat dekhna padega... Aju Tere bhai ko akal sikha...nahin toh yeh merese  chamaat khakhehi manenge" she said.

"Pree yaar... Chod usse... Bechara" Naveen said.

"Naveen muh hi math khol... Itna bada secret merese chupaya.. tumko baadmein dekhti hun" she said.

Like that it was decided to do the traditional marriage in the next evening at the near by temple. Ajay booked tickets for Mom, tai ,Kavitha aunty and Sreedhar uncle.

"Shehnaaz... Baby," he pushed the door open. Sana was sitting on the bed, resting her head on her palms. She looked at him with fire spitting eyes. The room was heavy with tension as they both exchanged silent glances. The air was thick with unspoken words, their emotions hanging in the balance. Sana's eyes reflected a mix of anger and hurt, her gaze piercing through him. He could feel the weight of her disappointment, the silence between them becoming deafening.

He took a step forward, cautiously, knowing her disappointment. Sana's eyes never left his face, her expression a mixture of hurt and betrayal. Her silence spoke volumes, her body language showed the depth of her unhappiness.

"Shehnaaz....baby... Asha Aunty chahthe h ki hamare shadi Mandir mein ho..." He said.

"Haan... Aur Kya Kya chahthe h... Log bol... Bas itna... " she laughed sarcastically.