Chapter 10

I don't know what I wrote today... Enjoy reading!!!!

Sidharth looked at Eva and Sana as they were waiting for the lift to come. They were not by themself. Eva clung to shehnaaz putting her head on her shoulder. Sana's hands also wrapped around her. Their travel and emotional turmoil made her look like a flower under the hot sun. It was still beautiful but yet drooped by the hot sun. He tapped her shoulder. She was startled in her trance and looked at him in question.

"abey... meri laddooo ko de mere paas" he said to lighten the situation.

"its k sidhaarh" she said. Eva was still not looking at him.

" haan bhai... ab mein kaun.. Evu mujhse pyaar hi nahin karthi... mere bestfriend mujhe bhaav nahin de rahi h ... ajaaay...... mein ab kya karun......." he started to fake cry. Seeing that Eva burst into loud laughs.

"hayyy mera sidddyyyyyy..... kitni cute h" she jumped into his hands. Ajay and Sana looked at them fondly. Sana was familiar with these sights, but for Ajay it was new. He heard it from Rita many times but seeing that he realized their connection.

Sana was in an awkward situation, as she know they will be alone in his home.  They met a few days back only. But she felt more protective around him than anyone in her life. Even the mere touch from him give her comfort to her inner turmoil. The lift opened to the 12th floor. She looked at the name gate "Shukla's" it read. He pressed the bell.

The door was opened by an old lady.  She looked at Sidharth and twitched her lips.

"Beta... Woh log aagaye" she turned and called for someone.  Sana saw his sister, who she talked in video calls, run to them with Arti Thali. Sana looked at Sidharth in disbelief. He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Sorry... Sorry ..mom ka call aaya tha... " She smiled.

"Aaja..Bache..." that old lady told.

"Sidhaaarth... Yeh sab... Di... "She looked in discomfort.

"Abey dar math... Yeh Ms. World Jo khadi heina... Inka protocol h... Ghar k Bache wapas aaye toh yeh Sab hotha h yehan" Sidharth eyed that old lady.

"Haan bas iskeliye hi bani yeh"Ajay didn't wait he walked inside. Sana looked at his behavior in confusion.

"Us gadhe ko chod." Sidharth said

"Toh Tum aage jaao"Sana said.

"Bacha... Tu bhi hamari bachi hi h... Aaaja..  "Preethi said.

"Haan" Sidharth said pushing shehnaaz gently forward.

"Evu.... "Preethi called Eva who was laying on her head on Sidharth's shoulder wrapping her hands around his neck. She got up and turned towards her.

"Hayy yeh Badi heina.... "She said making Sid and Preethi laugh. Sana hissed with her calling Badi.

"Haan Badi Hein.... Ap neeche utaro... Arti karungi mein apki"Preethi said.

"Abey yese hi teek Hein ham... "Sidharth said.

"Montu... Woh Lakshmi   h Ghar k usko apne khadam rakhne do... "That old lady said. Sana's eyes welled up with tears.

"Is manhoos ko Leke yehan kyun aayi h tu...."Mr. Gill shouted at her. Sana hugged Eva more into her body.

"Baapu...aise nahin bolthe... Woh Meri bachi h...."Sana said. She was standing at the door of Gill mansion with all her luggage and Eva.

"Teri bachi nahin... Woh janwar ka gandha khoon h... Mere haweli mein saay bhi nahin padna chahiye... Uska custody kyun mangi Tum... "Mr.Gill roared at her.