Chapter 60

Hi all....
Jo log last update miss kiya h jaake padlo.... 😂😂😂

I love you all...

Please comment and vote karooo....

"Di yeh acha rahega...." Sana pointed a Saree to Preethi.  They were selecting dress for Preethi to attend the Annual Dinner of Ashiyana tomorrow. They spread all the dresses from her closet to bed.

"Tujhe lagtha h... Over toh nahi hogi na"Preethi checked herself in the mirror, that. wine red saree keeping against  her shoulder.

"Yeh simple h... Mere bas chale toh aapse designer dress k saath bhejthe... Di aapko patha h... Last months se office mein Kuch logon k preparation Tak shuru hui thi iss dinner keliye... " she said.

"Baba... Mein bhi pehle yeh sab karthe the... Phir woh dress yese reh jaatha h... Tujhe patha heina... Hospital mein simple hi pehanthi mein... And Saree se zyada comfortable Kuch nahin h mereliye..." She said.

"Hmmm. Sach bataun toh mujhe bhi simple acha lagtha h" Sana said.  She started to fold the remaining clothes.

"Tu Kya pehan Rahi h" She asked.

"Mein... Mein.... Nahin aarahi Di"she said.

"Abey kyun....aana toh padega" Preethi was surprised with her reply.

"Di... Party keliye junior level k employees nahin attend karthe although we are invited... Awkward lagega " She said.

"Employee thodi na h....Kal uske saath aana.... We can announce there"Preethi was excited.

"Nahin Di... Ab  public nahin kar sakthi....and sach bolun toh... Mera ittusa bhi man nahin h.... Please" she side hugged her. Preethi  scrunched her nose in despair.

"Biwiiiii" they heard Sidharth voice from downstairs. Sana's face turned red hearing that.

"Hayyy.....ammaaa"she covered her face with her hands

"Wah..... Bhabhi.... Apke Pati Bula rahe h aapko" Preethi was happy to see the progress in their relationship.

"Shehnaaz" the heard his footsteps.
Preethi grabbed her and pushed inside the washroom , and closed the door.

"Shehnaaz" he opened the door.

"Kya h" Preethi asked in serious tone.

"Shehnaaz Kahan h"

"Merese kyun puch Raha h... Tere biwi heina... Tere Ghar pe hoga" she said rolling her eyes.  He sniffed and gave her  a coy smile.

"Biwi.... Bahar aa..nahin toh mein andar aunga" he knocked at the washroom door. Sana opened the door.

"Dekha  this is my beautiful wife...." He pulled her towards him and locked her in his arms....

"Mere Biwi ko mere se chupana mushkil hi nahin... Na mumkin h" he said.

"Kitna cheesy line Martha heina Montu tu... 80s k hero k tarah biwi biwi bolke" Preethi made a disgusting face.

"Sach mein Di" Sana Agreed.

"But My Biwi like that... Look at that red face" he smacked a wet kiss on her face.

"Hayy... Amma... Kuthey hat" she tried to free from his hold.

"Tu kutha kutha bolke yeh soonke tujhe dundiliya Sanu" Preethi teased him. Sana looked at him in surprise.

"Abey aisa Kuch nahin h..  yeh Preethi toh perfume use nahin Karthi.... And tere  perfume k kushboo thi yehan... " He said. She smiled as he wrapped his hands around her.  Preethi looked at them in awe.