Chapter 31

Hi all...
Happy reading... Please leave comment....

"Aju Maama kuch jal raha h kya" Akhi asked with a wicked smile.

"badboo toh mujhe bhi aarahi h" Ajay said suppressing his smile.  Sana was red with the teasing.

"Badboo toh ayenge... Akhi naha tha nahin heina " Sidharth said.

"Shut up monkeys... Meri bachi ko math darao" Preethi said wrapping her hands around Sana, still carrying Eva in her hand.

"Oh ....Dear... Pree...." Her children shouted unison in a teasing manner...

"arreyy.... shuru hogaya inka...." Preethi kept her hand on her head.

"Badi ko gussa aayi...."Sidharth pulled her cheek...

"How red she is" Ajay pulled other cheeks.

"siddy... Chimpu... meri bua ko tang math karo.. " she swat  their hands away and kissed on her both cheeks..."and bhaiyus also" she showed her forefinger

"Laddooo"  Sidharth called. Preethi showed her tongue.

"ab charon mujhe kaise tang karthe h mein bhi dekhti hun" Preethi smirked.

"Ghar Chalein" Preethi asked.

"abey Jiju nahin aaye" Sidharth told.

"Usko driver pick karenge... usko bade ghumne k shauk the na ... and tumlogon ko aana h toh aavo... otherwise yehan hi sojao" Preethi told unbothered and walked to exit holding sana's hand.

The next day.
"Pree...  It seems that you have no love for your husband ...."Navin said accusingly to his wife , who was comig with tea tray. Ajay and Sidharth laughed . They were sitting at the garden. It was only 6 in the morning.

"Wow my hubby finally realized that" She shrugged sitting on the chair and sipped her tea.

"Jiju  yese kya ki hamari di ne" Aju asked.

"uska pati after 2 months ghar aarahe h... ok she didn't wait for me at the airport... yehan aake sogayi... that also i accepted. when i messaged her to wish her birthday... She shouted at me" Nithin told.

"Tch... tch... Badi too bad" Sidharth told shaking his head.

"hey bhagwan... yeh kab aaye ghar pe... 3 clock right... mein sogayi thi na Evu se aur sanu se baath karthe unke paas ... phir yeh mujhe call kiya... you know right... Evu is light sleeper... woh mere paas thi... isliye meine daata... uske bad tere jiju k hi paas the mein... Pree yeh kahan woh kahan karke yeh admi soye nahin..." Preethi gently pushed his shoulder.  He grabbed her hands kissed on its back.

"Happy birthday pree" He leaned and kissed on her cheeks. Sidharth looked at the couple lovingly. He has huge respect for his brother in law. When everyone thought that, Preethi cannot lead a good life due to her depression. His Jiju came and changed her life with his love. They met each other in a medical conducted by their Dad. It was love at first sight for Jiju.  The friends and relatives of the man urge him to reconsider marrying a girl with only a school education. But his parents stood by his decision. Their family has easily agreed when Navin's parents ask for her hands. Although they took time convince preethi for that. They blessed with their boys in the 1.5 years. But what was shocking for everyone, Navin enrolled her for the Medicine when she was 3 month pregnant. and like that everything changed for the better.

"Ewww" Aju made a face.

"What Ewww... Shaadi karo donom..."Preethi told kissing oh Navin's Cheeks.

"Looking at Jiju's face, I think.... this way am better" Ajay said.