"Prophecy"

Day 4, Prophecy
Notes: Rainbow Quest past, but it's not Steve legends. I have given special traits to the Blue Steves. Main Character Blue/Rainbow/Void Steve. After Darkness was first created. This one is going to be shortened, so I am sorry about that.

So much about me has changed. My skin, personality, powers... everything but two things have changed. My eyes and markings on my cheeks. Something all blue steves have from the moment they are created to decide their rank. The Rank of Leader, healer, guided, trader, communicator, ect. I had two and each mark was unfamiliar to all the blue steves. On my right cheek was a small strange arch that had seven lines on top of each other. I later learned that it was my destiny to be the hero. Rainbow Steve. The Steve that I am now. The other mark on my skin is unknown until now. A bubbled "S" With a bubbled circle in each space of the "S" I later found it was the symbol of the darkness.
The Darkness keeps the demons away and is saving everyone, but no one likes it. No one understands it like I do. They get scared of it. Those who try to fight back I turn them into the darkness so they can understand how beautiful it is. How helpful it is. How much it is doing for us. It's even stronger than the crystals themselves. I can feel them weaken as I continue to take in the darkness. They hate it without knowing how much it helps.
I've myself been attacked a few times. To save the crystals from me. To get them back before it's too late. I have been thinking about it. The crystals are resisting the rest of the darkness to come inside me. For me to have complete control for me to become powerful. I can give them the crystals as long as I am not stopped to save this world like I was asked. It was fate they said, I am just following it.
I focus on the crystals inside of me and try to force them out of me. Slowly and painfully one by one the crystals fell. Orange, Yellow. Green, Indigo, and Violet. The Red and Blue Crystal wouldn't come out. I used the darkness to pull onto them tighter. Something flashed in front of my eyes as I felt the Red Crystal inside of me leave.
A Red Steve... he turns into Rainbow Steve... He was taking it away... the darkness... it was fading away... he was sealing it away... I reached my hand out to stop him, but he was gone. So was the Red Crystal. I was coughing blood at this point from the pain and removal of the crystals. I only had one more left. The Blue Crystal. This will be the hardest to get out of me.
I felt drained of my energy at this point, but the Darkness was being filled inside of me at the same time. I focused and focused on getting the crystals out of me. The last one. The one that will free me from being a hero with no purpose. No purpose rather than to fail.
I pulled and pulled at the crystal in my chest feeling how much it was resistant to stay inside me. The longer I pulled at it the more of my energy was drained. Words escaped my mouth as its force of energy bursted inside of me.
"Forever looped... no escape... the curse that remains forever...." A prophecy escapes my lips and ability all of us Blue Steves have. To speak of prophecies.
"Brothers forever in fight, the one who lives will suffer forever in time...." I spoke again, feeling the crystal nearly out.
"The hero's who will die over and over in colorful tears...." I felt dizzy and lightheaded.
"Being shy brings light to all..." I fell to my knees....
"The Darkness turns kindly like the sun... and dark like pain and grief..." The crystal was almost out as I coughed up more blood.
"The end will never end... it will forever live in a judge... a judge of hope and grief...." The Blue Crystal soon dropped to the ground and so did I as Darkness covered my eyes.
-Third Person POV-
He collapsed to the ground as his skin turned dark. The Darkness around him helped him as he changed into something he could never come back from. The Void. They put a cloak over him as black as his skin to protect him from light and ice. He would sleep for a while.
Void spoke of the future and past in those few seconds. He spoke of people who have yet to be seen or met. Of the Judge who will repeat everything again. Of the rainbow steves who will suffer trying to fill in a fake prophecy. To The darkness who will turn good and worse. For the creation of the opposite of darkness who will fight against it. For a loop that will never end.
A Prophecy of the world that will never be written or told.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 816)
AllyC45