"Infection"

Day 5, Infection
Notes: Steve legends, Colle gets the Dread Steve infection- that's all I can really say- I'll try to make it interesting.

I woke up in a white and blue void. The corner of my eyes all I saw was Blue, everything else was white. This wasn't the void where I saw the Judge. This was something else entirely. I remember falling asleep for the night, but nothing else... No reason on why I was here... I felt sick and nauseous and when I walked I felt drained and exhausted. My best bet was to keep moving. I walked around being stopped by invisible forces from time to time.
I feel around the walls and items in this strange place and I can assume that I was in a room. If I'm in a room there has to be a door. I reach around the room until I feel something like a doorknob. I turn it, pulling the door back and I feel it move. I found the door. I went through the door and took a step forward and fell down what feels like a flight of stairs. I got to the bottom and rubbed my head in pain holding my stomach in hope that I wouldn't puke. This didn't help with my nausea. I slowly got up from the ground holding onto the wall. I think I was okay enough to walk around again. Just as I was about to walk around again I felt someone grab my hands.
"Let go!" I screamed and tried to kick this person who was holding my hand. I eventually managed to kick them. They let go of my hand and I started running and ran face into something. I rubbed my head and tried to find a door going a bit quickly, having no idea who was trying to grab me and what they wanted.
"Leave me alone!" I told them. As I quickly looked for a way out. I felt another door and got outside. At least it felt a lot hotter now than it did before. I needed to figure out how to get back home... I have no idea where I'm at and for not covering that much distance and running for barely a few seconds I feel so drained. I walked around running into a lot of things. People kept trying to grab me and I have no idea why. I need to find something that I can actually see here. I kept walking and looking around.
I couldn't find anything after a few minutes. I was stuck. I didn't know what was going on. I was just nowhere... I stopped walking feeling really weak at this point. Maybe I should stop and try to take a break. Let myself rest for a bit until I can think of something to do... I was about to let myself relax when I felt something hug me from behind. I didn't know who it was so all I could do was weakly struggle against their grip. They were slowly dragging me away. I could only follow letting my feet drag in exhaustion. I tried to grab them to figure out who was moving me around. I found nothing.
They suddenly let go of me after putting me back up a flight of stairs. I am guessing I was back in the room I was in before. I lost all my progress. I tried to go back to the door, but I was pulled back every single time. I was frustrated until I got an idea. What if I tried teleporting? It would take me to a new area. I could try teleporting to the Red Kingdom, but I am not welcomed there... but it's the most familiar place I could teleport too. As long as I teleport back before anyone sees me it should be fine. I focused on what I had and teleported away. When I finished teleporting I saw no difference. I was still in the white void. After a few seconds of disappointment I was suddenly being attacked by lightning. Without a second thought I teleported again unsure of where I was going. I just needed to get away from what was attacking me.
I collapsed to the ground once I felt so weak from teleporting so quickly and suddenly. I have no idea where I teleported too, but all I know is that it was somewhere cold. The heat changed from hot to cold so quickly I was surprised about it myself. I walked around feeling the walls that were rough and cold. Was I in a cave now? How did I teleport here? I tried to get up, but I felt too tired to do so. More than anything right now all I want to do is rest. I decided that I should since no one was attacking me or grabbing me. I laid down on the ground and quickly fell asleep.
-Timeskip-
I woke up after being out for a few hours. I felt a bit better than before and probably got my energy back. I stood up still feeling weak and started to walk again. I ran into a few walls, but mostly used my hands to guide me through what I assume is a cave system. I didn't go up, but farther down into the ground facing little to no uphill and a lot of downhill. My stomach growled and I sighed. I can access my inventory at least from what I believe. I kept moving through these endless caves.
After reaching a few dead ends I made my way up. I was going higher and higher in the cave feeling a bit warmer the higher I went. Soon I felt the cave end and I was out of the caves. I felt grass and flowers on the ground and the cold wind. I was most likely in a meadow. I looked around and saw something. A person I have never seen before, Their back was turned to mine, but from what I could see is that they had dark brown hair, light skin, a blue shirt, and brown jeans with black shoes. I quickly ran to them.
"Hello! Can you help me! I'm stuck in this white void and I need to get out." I told them as I grew closer and closer to them. The person turned around and I stopped. Their eyes glowed and bright blue and he looked at me. I couldn't bring myself to go closer to him and I didn't know why. They walked up to me putting their cold hands on my cheek.
"They have now attacked you too?... I'm sorry my creation." He said in a calm deep voice. I looked at him in shock. Is this my creator? Creator of the Color steves? Why is he here in this white void. What is his name?!
"Are you my creator?" I asked him. He nodded as his eyes suddenly grew brighter. I felt this sense of healing and warmth suddenly go throughout my body. I relaxed without realizing.
"Yes I am." I felt thrilled to meet him. The one who created us all. Maybe he can help us!-... but what do we need help with?... I can't remember what.
"What's your name?! What are you like?! Why are you here now?!" He puts a finger on my lips telling me to quiet down. I stop talking.
"I can't tell you anything and I"m sorry for that. Any other questions you wish can be asked by another you know, but in the end it will not help you in your journey." He says as I suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion hit me. I closed my eyes as he suddenly hummed a song I have never heard of before. I wanted to ask why and who I needed to ask, but I was too tired to speak. My legs suddenly gave out, but he was already supporting me as I was now laying on the ground. He strokes my head until I fall asleep.
When I woke up again I was in a beautiful meadow overgrown with time. The Dread Steve infection was dripping down into the ground away from my eyes. I looked around me to see I was laying on a lot of red flowers on the grass and where the infection dripped a large blue flower grew from the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 1388) I am really proud of this chapter- I thought this would be a really fun things to write so here you go! ALSO I AM CAUGHT UP! WHOO!
AllyC45