"Nightmare"

Day 9, Nightmare
Notes: Nightmare has the ability to give nightmares to the people he fights. This is after Sabre dies from his attack in Orange Steve's perspective. because of how Behind I am I will be making these really short and very descriptive.

Sabre stood in front of me, but wasn't the same. His clothes were burned and torn. Half of his body was covered in severe burns and blisters. He was a dead body staring at me. My feet were glued to the ground as he approached me. He was limping from pain tears running through his blindfold that was about to fall off his face. I couldn't stop shaking.
"You left me to die, Orange Steve..." Sabre rasped out still walking towards me.
"I couldn't do anything, Sabre! I wanted to-" He cut me off.
"You could have saved me.. Don't deny it..." Sabre tells me. He stood in front of me and reached his hand forward to me.
"I'm sorry..." I felt tears run down my face and the guilt in my chest grew stronger.
"Sorry won't bring me back! At least I would be able to do more for the steves than you could!" His words stung like poison. I wanted to move by my feet and ignored my wish. Sabre was now standing over me and his blindfold fell off his face. His face was burned off and black. I screamed and shot up out of my bed and gasped for air, my hands shaking. It was just a dream.
"Orange Steve?" I looked over to see the Orange Leader who just came into the room. He frowned at the sight of me and came over to give me a hug. I hugged back, breathing heavily from the nightmare. He continues to comfort me from my fear. I looked for Sabre, but remember the dream had one true feat. Sabre is dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 320)