"Swarm"

Day 21, Swarm

Notes: Light getting attacked by a swarm if darkness for it suddenly disappears in the end.

The multiple forms of darkness surround me in an empty field where earlier I confronted Sabre. The darkness was almost to the orange kingdom. I managed to push it back as far as I could, but now I was quickly getting out numbered. The darkness once I got it here suddenly grey rapidly and the sky seemed to grow darker.

Another darkness left a mark on my skin causing some of my silver blood to drop into my metal and fabric. I was exhausted but every time I killed some darkness three more appeared. I was quickly being outnumbered by this strange trigger from the darkness. I hope this isn't Sabre's doing.

The swarm of darkness surrounded me suddenly. I see no way out rather than to fight. I summoned some lighting in the darkness, but it did little to no damage. It was as if my light could no longer push back the darkness around me. I changed my tatic from powers to my sword. It did as much damage as my powers did. Little to nothing. I was going to be consumed by darkness. The being of light is about to become the thing they are always supposed to win against.

I closed my eyes in defeat waiting to be destroyed or taken by the darkness. I heard the sound of thunder ring in my ears. Nothing happened. No pain, no darkness. Nothing. I opened my eyes to see all of the darkness had disappeared. For seemingly no reason at all it was gone. The ground was clear from the darkness when before it was covered in it. The sky was bright as well instead of the dark tint it had before. I tried to sense where the darkness had gone. Theri were no traces of it In fact.

There was no darkness at all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Words 326)