"Reborn"

Day 31, Reborn
Notes: Code Jumper Au! Sabre dies after he destroys the darkness. Just a fun little thing so people learn more about Code Jumers really.

Within the sound of thunder and strikes of lightning Dark Steve disappears in front of me. I felt my heart sink as he disappeared. He was gone and so was the darkness. I felt the last bit of the darkness leave me and some words escaped my mouth.

"Coordinates locked." I flinched as I said those words. My time was up. Pain coursed through my entire body causing me to fall back. The darkness protected me from most of my serious injuries, but with it gone the injuries returned.

I didn't bother trying to stand back up from the ground. I know what fate laid ahead of me from it. Death. For my first few lives I tried to fight it, but it's so tiring to fight it off once I say those words. I thought about everything that had just happened. I took away darkness from this world... well unnatural darkness. Something I have been fighting against ever since I came to this world. Now that it's gone I can rest knowing everyone will be safe.

For once I won't have to worry about who is going to miss me. Everyone in this world now hates me for using the darkness for becoming a part of it to stop it. It was the only way to end it. I looked up at the beautiful sky above me. Such a nice day to die. It's also rare for me to be alone in death. There are only a few times I could think of when I truly got to die alone.

I felt so tired and could feel my body go limp. I would only be a few minutes now until I would go to my next life. I wonder what it will bring. Maybe I will finally have a life where I won't have to constantly worry about dying.

Lighting strikes from behind me. I wonder who would possibly be here now. No one should know where I am at. I looked behind me to see Time Steve. I.. I can't believe I forgot about him. He is the last person who cares for me. He didn't say anything as he quickly got to my side and held me in his arms. I guess this won't be as peaceful as I thought. That's fine though.

"Sabre! I'll get you out of here. I can take you to Green Steve and you'll be alright. I promise." He said in a panic as he picked me up ready to teleport me away. I stopped him.

    "Time.. it's okay... I'll be dead by the time we get there... I know it..." I tried to explain to him, but he wouldn't listen.

"You are not going to die, Sabre! I won't let you Sabre!" He sounded so desperate.

"I'm not going to due Time... I'm just going to my next life."

"That isn't any different!" I weakly grabbed my blindfold and lifted it down below my neck so he could see my eyes. The truth of what is going on. How my death is truly different.

"You're... one of them..." He sits down quickly understanding what I meant.

"Yes... I am... I'm sorry I couldn't do much for you. I had to-" I coughed up some blood and my vision got even darker than it was before. Everything seemed to be in black in white.

"I'll find you Saabre." He said as I closed my eyes. "I'll find you..." I heard his voice muffled in death. For a few seconds their was

I then woke up in a hospital bed covered with blankets and my blindfold covering my eyes. To hide the freak of my eyes that every person uses in my life. I was reborn in my new life. I remember everything as always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words ) I know I failed the Challenge but I wanted to finish it anyways so here we are. This was a lot of fun, but I was so overwhelmed with school, sports, and family where is made it hard for me to write everyday or write at all.

I just finished this late because I wanted too. Thank you AllyC45 this was a lot of fun.