"Crawling"

Day 8, Crawling
Notes: Demons attack the citadel and it burns to the ground, because of how Behind I am I will be making these really short and very descriptive.

The smoke fills my lungs as I try to get a sense of where I was. The burning citadel has collapsed and I was crawling my way out of the burning rubble. My leg was being crushed by a burning piece of wood and I could barely move my leg.

I slowly crawled through this rubble making sure to move my burned leg off of the piece of wood. I couldn't stand on that no matter how hard I tried, but with how tight this space I am in there is no way I could stand, I need to find the sewers or a way out of the rubble.

The rubble was weak and was slowly breaking down from the flames. If I moved one piece I could bring this entire cramped area down. Killing me. I had no choice but to move over rubble and crawl under small gaps to look around for a way out. A way out of death. I soon found a part of the foundation that was broken and led down into the sewers.

I dragged myself into the hole, falling down and hitting the hard, dirty floor. I was relieved to get down here. I crawled my way in hope to find my friends and get help. I just hope no demons are wandering down here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 254)