"Attack"

Day 6, Attack
    Notes: Assassin Au, Sabre is Trying to assassinate Solace since they have left him no choice. Light doesn't know his plan because no one knows that Sabre is an Assassin. His success as one is unknown to all steves. Light got seriously injured from Solace so Sabre believes that now is the right time to kill Solace.

    I wore as much brown as possible. Brown pants, shirt, leather, cloak. To hide myself and to keep myself associated with any other steve color. If I wear even the slightest bit of any color I could target an innocent steve. I couldn't wear white or I would target the colorless guard. I couldn't wear black for the fear of the Darkness returning. Brown is the most neutral color in this world.
    Solace who I assume is a Yellow Steve has been trying to rule over the rainbow kingdom. He has been manipulating The Steves minds with false ideas. He has been hurting the colorless guards. He hurt Light steve... he hurt my friend... He almost killed him with all of his solace guards attacking him at once...
This happened earlier today... I couldn't do anything. I honestly don't know if he is okay or not. I haven't been allowed to see him. Only the green steve has to heal and keep care of him. I can only assume the worst. I just hope that he is alive.
Tonight I am going to kill Solace for what he did to my friend. An eye for an eye. I finished getting ready by putting brown paint over my skin and wore brown gloves. Having my brown blindfold over my eyes. I was ready. I got my bow and arrows that are dipped in a deadly poison that can kill a steve in a few hours. Something not immediate, but quick enough.
I heard a knock on my door, but ignored it. I can't let anyone see me wear this. If they don't think I'm home or at this time of night asleep they will leave. I heard the unknown person knock on the door a few more times. Soon it went quiet and they left. I waited a few more minutes before I left out the window and onto the rooftops. I was being careful of my footing, my feet naturally stepping with little to no sound as always. I was born to do this.
I jumped over each gap from house to house with ease watching the streets that were dead and quiet. In the dead of night as the Colorless guard has reported Solace has a small meeting in town for anyone who wants to join. Slowly the night meeting has grown with people. I made my way to the place I heard so much about. A part in the yellow sector of the kingdom near a water fountain they made.
There I saw at least 15 steves who were listening to Solace speak in the dead of night. One or two colorless guards were observing the situation, but by Light's order they were not allowed to interfere. To not cause any excessive violence, but I'm no guard nor am I a steve. I don't have to listen to their rules. They will thank me later after his demise.
I don't care what happens after he's dead. All that matters is his death. To see his body lay on the ground cold in blood. To see the terror of the guards who follow his every move. To feel the rush of adrenaline through my veins that will take away the anger and pain in my chest. I laid on my stomach and got my bow out, staying perfectly out of sight from the colorless guards, the solace guards, Solace, and the other steves around me. I need to first find a place to strike my arrow.
"This place is wrong! Before we all had a right to choose our way but now we must rely on only our leaders! Do you really trust the leaders of the other colors to guide you?" I heard Solace rant. I rolled my eyes as I watched his movement. I found a few spaces in his armor, but not enough to get an arrow through. I kept looking.
"Join me and you will be free from them! You will be free from their rule! We can go back to the way it was before! Before the darkness!" A few Steves in the crowd cheered while others just watched. I can't tell which Steve is with us anymore.
I soon found a place to strike, a large gap that would lead my store to his neck. There would be a bit of hesitation from the arrow with the fabric, but it will hit its mark.
I watched Solace move around as he spoke to the Steves. I kept my aim on his neck waiting for the best opening. I soon got him. He stood still perfectly. I let go of my arrow just as something hits me out of my position. I missed it. The arrow hit is armor. I ducked down quickly not to be seen. I looked to the side to see who hit me was Gerlad.
"Gerlad! What was that for?!" I whispered at him angrily. Already I can hear the commotion from my missed fired arrow. Gerlad just oinks at me angrily.
"I was about to get him Gerlad! He would have been dead!" I yelled at him. Gerlad grabs my foot and starts to drag me to the back of the house where a staircase was. Probably how he got up here. He let go of my leg and he went down the stairs. With no other choice I followed him. Gerald oinked again and I guess he wanted me to follow him so I did. He led me back to my house and pushed me inside.
"You want me to change?" I asked Gerlad. He nods and oinks. I go inside and get changed to my regular outfit. Washing off my paint on my skin. I was upset that I missed my mark. I could've killed Solace and ended this, but Gerlad made me lose my shot. I'll need to explain what he did later. The door knocked and this time I opened it. A Colorless Guard was at the door. An Elite guard. I did my best to act tired like I just woke up.
"What's up?" I asked, faking a yawn.
"I'm glad you're awake. I came to see you early, but you didn't wake. I decided to knock again later." He states. I could see Gerlad right behind him. I know he won't tell anyone that I almost killed a steve.
"Is something wrong?" I adjusted my hoodie to cover myself a bit more.
"Light asked you to come to him as quickly as you could." I jumped.
"Light?! But I thought-"
"Just follow me." The Elite guard said and I started to follow in my shock. Light is awake and okay? I'm glad but how did he recover so quickly? Is he still awake now? He led me to the Rainbow Citadel where some of the steves were talking to the tired leaders about the asasination attempt. They said no mention of me or what I was wearing when we passed by. We went down the stairs and found Light's room. The guard opened the door for me, not going to go inside himself. Gerlad sat down next to the guard. He wasn't going to follow me in. I went inside to see Light was sitting up and reading a book. A few bandages around his chest, he looked a bit pale, but he was overall okay. I took a shaky breath in relief. He looked over to me.
"So I'm guessing you're a deep sleeper?" Light asked me, putting his book to the side. I quickly went up to him and hugged him tightly. I didn't answer his question. Light hugged me back.
"I thought..." I mumble, shaking slightly at this point. Light comforts me.
"I'm not. I'm here and nothing is going to kill me." Light resursed me as he let me sit next to him on his bed. I sighed and didn't let go of him. We didn't say much else as we kept each other company for the rest of the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 1406)