"Enchanted"

Day 26, Enchanted
Notes: The Armor.

The creation of a cage stood in front of me in chains. A glistering red that gleaned as the air around us suddenly turned still. Chain as strong as the armor held this creature down and up against the cursed cave walls. This was the only way to stop its massacre. My blood dripped down to the ground. It's sound muffled from my heavy breathing.

I had nothing left to give now. I used all of my energy as the first steve, The creator of the steves. The Original. All the plans I had before are now impossible thanks to the armor I gave life too. The one that will forever hold back The First Curse.

It hurt to know that my creations wll now forever wonder what happened in this fight. It will hurt to know that I will no longer be able to protect them from any future danger. It hurts to know that any type of creations I could have made will no whenever see this beautiful world made for them. All this pain is enough for me to ignore my bloody body and breaking soul. I took every ounce of my will to continue to stand in front of my worst creation.

Just on time I heard footsteps from behind me. I didn't look back because I already knew who it was. The one who created me. The only one who knows that even I was created by someone. The Judge or known in the Future as Sabre.

"Judge." I said quietly as he stood behind me putting his hands underneath my arms allowing me to fall limp and relax. Only he and the First curse will get to see my end. My end until the loop starts over again.

"It is time again for our fates to be sealed." The Judge states holding me close to his chest. Ready to do what must be done.

"Yes it is. I"ll see you again once all your memories are gone." I told him slowly feeling myself slip away into the darkness. My eyes never leave the sight of the armor. I never look at the Judge. Always at the beautiful armor in front of me. The last thing I will ever create. Again... and again...

"Rest well creator." He says as he gently pets my head helping me let go and disappear into the darkness where I will rest until Sabre awakens once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 416)