The new me!

A/N: This is the Izuku version of my other book called Scarlet. There will be copy paste but also changes and additional chapters. Plus this is a villain rehab one the other one isn't.

I was all alone as far as I can remember. Everytime I told people what my quirk is they would call me villainous and try everything to get rid of me. Life wasn't easy and I knew that.

A quirk isn't villainous.

It never was!

Why can't people understand that!

Me: What a beautiful night... I only wish I could see you again...

My mom loved me very dearly and I loved her too. I still remember the day I needed to leave her.

Me: I miss you!

I was currently sitting on the roof on an abandoned building I claimed as mine. It was already around 3 years that I left my home or more like ran away.

Me: I hope you like in New York!

Back then me and my mom were a team. No one could have come in between us. After dad left my mom, she came straight to me and told me that he wasn't even my father. He only was a man that she fell in love with after a one night stand with another man. All she rememberes from that drunken nigth was that he had an erasure quirk and black hair as well as red eyes when his quirk was activated.

Other than that I rememberes her searching for the one right man for her that would also accept me. In all the 8 years I spent with her I only saw her truly fall in love with one guy and for the sake of her happiness, I ran away.

However I watched over her from the shadows and knew that the man she fell in love with was the right one for her. A year after I left they both moved to America and I was left alone

Me: Grandpa was right! You look much more happier then when you where alone with me.

I had my phone out and was looking at her wedding picture. Today was my mom's wedding in America with an american man that came over seas for some business talks.

It was fate you could say. He saved me from getting bullied by Kacchan. Oh how I not miss these times at all.

Me: I always knew that damn Pomeranian was a terrorist! At least he is leaving me alone now!... You also are happy with your new life and I still have grandpa after all.!

This is how it should have been all the time!

No one wants something like me anyways... Well besides my grandpa and mom I guess...

We are a family after all.

All these years I lived on the streets all by myself I built up a reputation as a master thief. No one could catch me nor stop me. It was only about 3 months ago that I found out who my grandpa was. Until now we were always communicating with each other once a month without even seeing him once in my life before. Oh boy was I surprise to see who he really was.

My life isn't that bad after all!

Mom is happy.

I have a roof above me, never am I starving again!

...

I also still have a grandpa who cares about me and can do literally anything for me...